Many interior photos from Norwegian Jewel !

Anderas: A BIG thank you for the pictures. I get so excited seeing them. We are going on the jewel in December! I iddn't like the pics of the courtyard suites and villas cause I can't stay in em!! I'll have to win the lottery for those!!!! I now know what my ship will be like! Thanks again.

Andeas: A BIG thank you! I get so excited seeing those phtos! We will be on the Norewign Jewel in December. I didn't like the pictures of the couryard suites and villas cause I can't have one. I'll have to wait till I win the lotttery!!!!!! Now I know what our ship will be like!! Thanks again.

Thanks so much for sharing! I am now even more excited about this trip - I think the ship is great! The colors are a bit louder than I've seen but that makes it that much more exciting!

Ok, so if pic 204 isn't a mini-suite then is it a penthouse AB? I'm trying to figure out what category the pictures shown are. I thought mini-suite too and was about to call for an immediate category change - but I think the cabin in the picture is a bit larger than what a mini is. So I won't get my hopes up.

Michele,

You are supposed to be working!!!!:mad: :D

Larry

This is the only thing that keeps me sane during the day Larry!!! :eek: Besides..since you're coming to the wedding...its got to be perfect! :)

Leave it to Norwegian to design yet another beautiful mass market ship. I loved Norwegian Dawn, though I'm sorry to say when we went on her in August '03 some statues and other details were damaged by vandals. How I hate the disrespectful #^&!s who purposely cause such damage. :mad:

Gripes about vandalism aside (are they even relevant?), Norwegian Jewel looks very nice, I particularly liked 'Mama's Italian Kitchen', 'Tsar's Palace' and the pool with the small waterfall. Lovely looking ship. :)

Thank you soo much! I too am hoping that picture 204 is the mini suite.

I'm guessing it's either a Penthouse or Romance Suite - it's gorgeous! Thinking I may need to upgrade from my Mini! :D

Hello,

yesterday I had the great chance to take interior photos from the Norwegian Jewel. It was really fantastic to be on this beautiful ship. Anybody who booked a cruise in this ship must be lucky.

Everything is perfect and the crew is very, very friendly.

So I invite you to my small photo gallery:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php?cat=2

Step by step I will give some descriptions to the photos.

Comments in my gallery are allways welcome.

Andreas

Andreas

Thank even more now that I have had achange to go through every picture several time.

Question - do you mind if I copy and print some of "your" pictures. I would love to be able to share with the crew the pictures you took of them when I board the ship in 695 hours (who is counting :) )

Excellent pictures, many thanks for showing them. I shall see her 'in the flesh' on Monday and looking forward to the couple of days sailing on her very much :):)

Goldryder,

While you are on the Jewel next week, would you ask around and find out the differences in the BA balcony cabins on deck 10 that are 162 sq ft and 167 sq ft? (I know someone out there is going to say the differences are 5 sq ft! ;) )

We are booked on the Jewels 14 day transatlantic cruise on April 30th 2006. My wife and I have the smaller cabin and we're curious in the room differences.

If anyone else out there is cruising the jewel in Aug/Sept, please let us know.

My email is, laryzzzzNOSPAM@yahoo.com. Please take out NOSPAM

Thanks,

Larry

Goldryder,

While you are on the Jewel next week, would you ask around and find out the differences in the BA balcony cabins on deck 10 that are 162 sq ft and 167 sq ft? (I know someone out there is going to say the differences are 5 sq ft! ;) )

We are booked on the Jewels 14 day transatlantic cruise on April 30th 2006. My wife and I have the smaller cabin and we're curious in the room differences.

If anyone else out there is cruising the jewel in Aug/Sept, please let us know.

My email is, laryzzzzNOSPAM@yahoo.com. Please take out NOSPAM

Thanks,

Larry

I shall endeavour to find out as much as I can. :)

I shall be going on the 'warts and all' ships tour with my TA which is apparently an 'access all areas' type tour.

Question - do you mind if I copy and print some of "your" pictures. I would love to be able to share with the crew the pictures you took of them when I board the ship in 695 hours (who is counting :) )

I don't mind that you print some photos for the crew ! Please inform them about the photos in the internet and give them my warm greetings. We were only some hours on the Jewel but we enjoyed it very much. Particularly because the crew members were so friendly.

Andreas

Could you please check out the mini suites?:)

Also, if you could keep your ears open and let us know if anyone staying in the minis find them to be noisy due to the pool/buffet above.:confused:

Archived