No Shampoo! Really?

I just wish that someone would start another thread about another RCI money saving measure so I could write another "press release"!

Just complain about something, and I'll come up with a press release for it! :D

I wonder how long it will be before you will have to bring your own tissues & toilet paper?

I heard that RCCL is putting the toilet paper in a pay for dispenser. The cost 25 cents for five sheets. All you have to do is put your quarter in and you get five sheets. There is a ten minute wait between the times you put your quarter in and the time you can put in another quarter in. This is to save the waves!

I heard that RCCL is putting the toilet paper in a pay for dispenser. The cost 25 cents for five sheets. All you have to do is put your quarter in and you get five sheets. There is a ten minute wait between the times you put your quarter in and the time you can put in another quarter in. This is to save the waves!

No Way !!!!

No Way will they make this a cash operated Service. You will have to swipe your seapass Card for this and a 15% gratuity will be added automatically:p

Don't give them any ideas

I bring our own personal items soap, toothpaste, lotion, shampoo and whatever else we need. We don't use everything on our skin, hair and teeth. We bring enough for use to use. We even bring Clorox or lysol products to clean our tub and surfaces in the cabin. I know its disinfected when I do it.👌

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Should rename their ships Motel 6 of the Seas. I swear, we had holes in our soap like at motel 6. Also 25¢ to watch the television, but with the poor selection of programming on our last cruise, no one would pay.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk HD

No Way !!!!

No Way will they make this a cash operated Service. You will have to swipe your seapass Card for this and a 15% gratuity will be added automatically:p

Question is: Where do you swipe your seapass card?

How about, in the spirit of "Save the Waves", 5 minutes of free shower time will be loaded on each sea pass card per day, with additional charges for additional shower time used. These cards will be inserted into a key slot in the shower to activate. This will help curtail water usage and Save the Waves. OR All European cruises will have a special spot by the door to insert your sea pass to allow you to use the electricity (after all many land hotels also do this) and "Save the Waves" and air by allowing each ship to burn less oil to generate electricity. If successful, this program could be rolled out fleet wide.

Believe it. Just did a TA a on Indy and picked up my conditioner, shampoo and lotion before boarding. We were glad to have 'the real thing'. Sad but true.

Yes quite sad. We travel with one small carry on each so I can't put liquids into a larger piece of luggage because we don't have one. Thank goodness we always arrive in port a day or two before departure which gives us time to go shopping at a local drug store.

Marion

I'm a darn good writer of these things, but I do know when to throw in the clue!

I have to do more of these! :D I'll give you some laughs!

"Royal Caribbean International announces new Cabin Door Lock Program".

Just a thank-you for knowing when to lighten up the conversation and having the creativity to help us all take ourselves less seriously and yet never insult anyone. You provide us a chuckle in many threads on CC.

Margy