Vista suite-Whisper

oceandream

Deck plan shows ' something' in front. What is it? Is this disturbing for guests in those suites? Many Thanks.
Can you post a pic as your question is pretty vague? I'm assuming it's the anchor and no, it didn't bother us when we were located in suite #805 at the front. In fact, the front of the Whisper was much quieter than the Cloud last summer when we were in #405.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to tag my enquiry onto the end of this post on Whisper's Vista suites, but I do not know where else to post.

I would be grateful if anyone out there knew you would be on the ship for the above cruise - ie the CD, the HD, the Captain and the Maitre 'D.

Any info would be gratefully received - we will be waifs and strays from the Wind!, so dont expect to know anyone!!?

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Sorry to tag my enquiry onto the end of this post on Whisper's Vista suites, but I do not know where else to post.

I would be grateful if anyone out there knew you would be on the ship for the above cruise - ie the CD, the HD, the Captain and the Maitre 'D.

Any info would be gratefully received - we will be waifs and strays from the Wind!, so dont expect to know anyone!!?

Kindest regards

Master Echo

You will probably be surprised to find crew that will undoubtedly recognize you. Crew does not always stay with the same ship -- but will switch back and forth. I have no idea who the Master will be - but I'll bet a nickel you'll see some familiar faces.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Why don't you consider changing to the Rome to Barcelona cruise on the Spirit leaving on October 31. It is supposed to be a special 20th anniversary cruise.

Many thanks Dusababy for your reply, I know that Silversea crew move round from one ship to another, I was just hoping that someone currently on board the Whisper might have replied.

Thank you also Emtsbam for your reply, will seriously look at your cruise as you know we would love to sail with you both again. Have you thought about the Wind to Myanmar next March?! That would be super!

kind regards to you both

Master Echo

Dear Master Echo

I am currently on board the Whisper:

Captain: Angelo Corsaro

Hotel Director: Norman Rafelson

Cruise Director: Fernando de Oliveira

Restaurant Manager: Jorge Caeiro

Hope that answers your question.

Steve

Hi Steve, we'll be on the Whisper in late Jan for a couple of segments of the WC. Just wondering about the condition of the ship,since it's been over a year since I last was on it,and it was going into dry dock. Also, is Oliver tending bar ? In the meantime have a great voyage ! Thanks