Serenade of the Seas ..balcony 7094

Hello: Has anyone had cabin 7094 on the Serenade of the Seas? It has a huge balcony compared to other cabins in this category. It is located next to the elevators. Can you hear the elevator noise? Is there additional " people" noise being in this location? Any responses would be welcome .

The rooms showing near the elevators are actually several feet away. Even though we have not had that room, we have been within 6 rooms of the elevators and never heard a thing. You might hear some music in the Centrum or people walking by if really loud but normally very quiet.

You absolutely will hear the music and noise from the Centrum, which is on Deck 4. It is the hub of the ship and you are steps away from the corridor. I remember saying to my husband that I was glad we didn't have any of the first few cabins - we were down the hall in 8140 and it was perfect for us.

Having said that, people have posted here about these cabins because of the big balconies, and they loved them. Different strokes, as they say. :) Enjoy Serenade.

We just had cabin 8102 on the Radiance and that is the same cabin just on the opposite side of the elevators on deck 8. We loved the size of the balcony and it is as big as it looks on the deck plans. We were never bothered by noise from the centrum or from the elevators. If you really listened for music, etc., you might here it, but it was never too loud.

Edited by cruiserccl1212

We had 7092 on the Serenade. Yes, the Centrum can get loud. The elevators didn't bother us and it was nice being so close to them. We noticed that the fire doors in the hallway got shut almost every night and that really cut down on the sound.

The bigger balconies are fabulous.

We have had 7094 several times as well as 8088 above it.

There is absolutely no sound from the elevators.

Since the areal shows and more events were added there is now some noise from the music but as mentioned, they close the doors to the hallway and then you can not hear it.

I already have 7094 booked again for January.

Great cabin, great balcony (BIG!), great location, minimal noise from the Centrum. As another poster stated, the fire doors are kept closed in the evenings to reduce/eliminate the music coming up from the Centrum. Never heard ANY noise from the elevators--that is a non-issue.

The end-of-hump balconies on the Radiance-class ships are my favorites:D

We have had 7094 several times as well as 8088 above it.

There is absolutely no sound from the elevators.

Since the areal shows and more events were added there is now some noise from the music but as mentioned, they close the doors to the hallway and then you can not hear it.

I already have 7094 booked again for January.

Thanks for the info. Now a new question seeing as you have actually stayed in this cabin. Does the lifeboat canopy that I have been reading about in other posts obstruct the straight down view from this cabin?