unusual request

negn

A few cruises ago I purchased a mermaid doll for my GD. Unfortunately, Sunday a fire destroyed thier home. Many of the toys can be replaced by I can not find a new "fishbaby"

If anyone is going to be cruising shortly, I would gladly send you the cost plus postage to replace this Thanks so much

A few cruises ago I purchased a mermaid doll for my GD. Unfortunately, Sunday a fire destroyed thier home. Many of the toys can be replaced by I can not find a new "fishbaby"

If anyone is going to be cruising shortly, I would gladly send you the cost plus postage to replace this Thanks so much

I can't help with the doll but am very sorry to hear about the fire. Hopefully everyone was ok?

I do not sail NCL until November so sorry I can not help with the doll.

My sincerest sympathy to her family, I lost everything in a fire when I had a 2 yr old and 8 mo, so I know how devastating this is for the family.

Thank heavens everyone is okay.

Leaving in a week, NCL Gem. Do you think it's on that ship? I don't mind getting it if you could tell me what I am looking for.

Some specifics might help. Was it bought on board the ship or in port? Which ship or which port? We sail the POA in Hawaii, but not for another 6 weeks.

So sorry to hear about the fire, that has to be devastating. I just had a thought, perhaps the doll you bought on NCL was made by Disney. Maybe you can go to the Disney store online and see if you find the exact doll..

Try posting this request on NCL's Facebook page. Even better if you can link to a news story about the fire to prove the validity of the story. I'll bet they send one to the little girl for free (after getting the address from you privately).

Sorry to hear about this. Sad thing to go through.

Edited by jkgourmet