Sweatshirts onboard

jlivings

They have a horrible selection. :-( A hoodie is the type of logo wear I would want, too. They usually have men's sweatshirts without hoods.

On the Regal, I finally found an adorable one with rhinestones commemorating the inaugural season, but it was $120!! I just couldn't justify it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've seen sweatshirts with crew necks so they're not hoodies. I don't recall seeing any Princess hoodies, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

The one hoodie I have we bought years ago in Ventura Harbor when it was a bit more cool than what I was dressed for. It's still going strong.

No hoodies on the Pacific -- I looked particularly since I forgot to bring one and it was chilly-ish on deck in the late afternoon the first few days of the cruise. In fact, I don't think they had sweatshirts at all, or I would have bought one (since wearing a cardigan sweater over a bathing suit is a definite Glamour "Don't"!).

Bought one on Diamond Princess last year, (Beijing to Bangkok), didn't think it would be that cold. It has a Princess Cruises label, but does not have Princess anywhere on the outside. Very reasonably priced.

They have hoodies on the Ocean Princess. They have the ships name and image on the breast and have the hood inside striped so it looks something like a middy blouse. Blue striping for the blue hoodies and black striping for the gray hoodies. About $50 I think

• 2 weeks later...