Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I can't get the system to register me. I click "Register now" and just get the "I'm thinking about it..." spinning ball. Very frustrating. GREAT news, since my daughter is planning a honeymoon cruise on Carnival. But not if I can't even register!!! Grrrr...:mad:

I can't get the system to register me. I click "Register now" and just get the "I'm thinking about it..." spinning ball. Very frustrating. GREAT news, since my daughter is planning a honeymoon cruise on Carnival. But not if I can't even register!!! Grrrr...:mad:

Aww, hope you can get through!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Was looking at the AARP postings for how long it takes for the cards to arrive. They say 1 to 1 1/2 weeks. Is that also true for the Verizon cards? I've only purchased the eCertificates from Verizon in the past and they are instant.

Was looking at the AARP postings for how long it takes for the cards to arrive. They say 1 to 1 1/2 weeks. Is that also true for the Verizon cards? I've only purchased the eCertificates from Verizon in the past and they are instant.

Where do you look for the cards on the AARP site?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Never knew about these Carnival Discount Cards from Verizon until last month, but when I found out and checked they were all marked as sold out. I kept checking frequently, but instead of ever coming back in stock, they instead got removed from the site altogether and I figured they didn't expect to get any more in-stock any time soon.

Today, they came back in stock again, but sold out in hours and I didn't make it. Both the 100 and 500 values are sold out again.

For those who watch these, is it likely they will have more tomorrow, or in a few days, or is more likely that August's batch is sold out and unlikely to see more until September? Is there a typical pattern?

Just want to know what my chances are.

They also have to be mailed in to your TA or Royal directly certified. And you can't use them for OBC. Not many people buy them things! :p

So...with the Royal ones-you can use them with a TA? We have a cruise booked with a TA, can I use them with that booking?

Never knew about these Carnival Discount Cards from Verizon until last month, but when I found out and checked they were all marked as sold out. I kept checking frequently, but instead of ever coming back in stock, they instead got removed from the site altogether and I figured they didn't expect to get any more in-stock any time soon.

Today, they came back in stock again, but sold out in hours and I didn't make it. Both the 100 and 500 values are sold out again.

For those who watch these, is it likely they will have more tomorrow, or in a few days, or is more likely that August's batch is sold out and unlikely to see more until September? Is there a typical pattern?

Just want to know what my chances are.

I was online at 7:09 am and they were already sold out! :eek:

So...with the Royal ones-you can use them with a TA? We have a cruise booked with a TA, can I use them with that booking?

Very long, but RCCL will only let you use the gift certificates when booking a NEW cruise.

Nowhere as good a Carnival's rules

Terms and Conditions

The certificate can be used only for Royal Caribbean International services in accordance with terms and conditions outlined below. Certificates must be redeemed directly through Royal Caribbean International for the U.S. dollar value as outlined on the face of the certificate. Certificates can be used in multiples and can be used to supplement cash payment or credit card.

1. Travel agents, agencies or any other travel intermediary service cannot be used in conjunction with this certificate.

2. Deposit required at time of booking. Upon receipt of certificate any overpayment of booking will be refunded up to the amount of the required deposit applied.

3. All reservations are subject to availability. This certificate is valid for all ships, departures and stateroom categories.

4. To make reservations, call Royal Caribbean International at 877-912-7225. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5. Please reference that you are using a DR561 certificate when making your reservation.

6. Upon making your reservation, certificates must be forwarded to:

EXPRESS MAIL:

Royal Caribbean International

Attn: Accounting Department

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Florida 33132

7. Standard deposit and final payment policy applies.

8. Once a reservation has been made with a certificate, standard cancellation policies apply. This certificate will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.

9. This certificate is non-refundable and non-transferable.

10. Certificate cannot be applied to existing reservations and can only be used towards a new cruise booking.

11. This certificate cannot be applied to ship-board credit, excursions, or gratuities.

12. Optional trip insurance is available and recommended.

13. Tax liability is the responsibility of the certificate user.

14. Certificate is in US dollars and not redeemable for cash. No refund will be given if certificate value exceeds the total value of the cruise vacation.

Very long, but RCCL will only let you use the gift certificates when booking a NEW cruise.

Nowhere as good a Carnival's rules

Terms and Conditions

The certificate can be used only for Royal Caribbean International services in accordance with terms and conditions outlined below. Certificates must be redeemed directly through Royal Caribbean International for the U.S. dollar value as outlined on the face of the certificate. Certificates can be used in multiples and can be used to supplement cash payment or credit card.

1. Travel agents, agencies or any other travel intermediary service cannot be used in conjunction with this certificate.

2. Deposit required at time of booking. Upon receipt of certificate any overpayment of booking will be refunded up to the amount of the required deposit applied.

3. All reservations are subject to availability. This certificate is valid for all ships, departures and stateroom categories.

4. To make reservations, call Royal Caribbean International at 877-912-7225. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5. Please reference that you are using a DR561 certificate when making your reservation.

6. Upon making your reservation, certificates must be forwarded to:

EXPRESS MAIL:

Royal Caribbean International

Attn: Accounting Department

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Florida 33132

7. Standard deposit and final payment policy applies.

8. Once a reservation has been made with a certificate, standard cancellation policies apply. This certificate will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.

9. This certificate is non-refundable and non-transferable.

10. Certificate cannot be applied to existing reservations and can only be used towards a new cruise booking.

11. This certificate cannot be applied to ship-board credit, excursions, or gratuities.

12. Optional trip insurance is available and recommended.

13. Tax liability is the responsibility of the certificate user.

14. Certificate is in US dollars and not redeemable for cash. No refund will be given if certificate value exceeds the total value of the cruise vacation.

I'm glad carnival is easier! I already checked and they will let me pay with a gift card!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe RCCL will let you use gift cards the same way Carnival does. This is a certificate. Sometimes Verizon offers A Carnival certificate with similar rules instead of a gift card. Always read the rules and fine print

I believe RCCL will let you use gift cards the same way Carnival does. This is a certificate. Sometimes Verizon offers A Carnival certificate with similar rules instead of a gift card. Always read the rules and fine print

True. But I have never once seen RCI gift cards offered on Verizon or aarp. That's the problem. Do they even offer gift cards at all?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...