New Unveiling Announcement Coming August 25

Don't know if this is related to this roll out, but the price of my Anthem cruise just dropped. Contacted my TA and got a new invoice showing the lower rate.

Summer of 2015 prices were very high and thought they may come down at some point.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Kel. I am pretty sure you are on the same cruise as us so I will contact my TA on Tuesday. Tomorrow is a holiday here in the UK. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm most impressed with the (1) improved check in system, (2) use of RFID technology to track luggage, (3) the use of bands a la DisneyWorld in place of SeaPass cards and (4) the increased available bandwidth at better pricing

Hope to see these features, assuming they work as well as we're being promised, rolled out to other ships in the fleet the same way some of the Oasis-class innovations have been rolled out.

So what does everyone think I like the idea of checkin to ship in tem minuets lets just hope its that quick.

And the luggage tracking is a neat idea but we always go to the bar first then check back later lol.

Will enjoy the robot bar

When will the Royal IQ app be available ???

All we need now is the rest of the unveil