Peach Couture.....Pashminas WOW!

Just wanted to give a plug to a web shop I found a few days ago called Peach Couture. When I searched, I only brought up one thing about them which was quite sometime ago, so I thought I would report in. I know many of you wait to buy a pashmina on the ship, however as we are light packers and I wanted to get mine before we go as I just bought a lovely travel knit dress off of Ebay the other day and was looking for something other than jewelry to dress it up....plus I wanted colors that agreed with me :D . I found the company doing a Google search of pashmina. The prices are very good...I paid $20 for two of them. I found a coupon and only paid like $1.50 for my shipping. They came in today and they are so rich looking....the pictures just don't to them justice. I can't wait to wear them in November!

pashmina_zps784cdf66.jpg"]pashmina_zps784cdf66.jpg[/url]

They're beautiful.

I really like the golden one.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you remember where you found the coupon for the shipping?

I think I got it from Retailmenot.com, but I Google for one and sometimes I find even better ones. It looks like right now they have 10% off.

I am very pleased with these....the gold one is my favorite as well! :)

Hi Sharon:) they are very pretty. I have never been a shawl gal........

but if I was, I would go for the red one.

Where are you going in November?

Hi Sharon:) they are very pretty. I have never been a shawl gal........

but if I was, I would go for the red one.

Where are you going in November?

Hey Lois!! :D

I've never been a shawl person either, however I just watched a few videos on youtube and got some great ideas with how to wear/tie them. I bought a cute travel knit dress on Ebay a few days ago and they look really great with it! I've gained weight due to a lot of recent stress so I really am not thrilled with my arms showing. From the time we came back from our cruise in December up until April, my hubby's job wasn't looking so stable....and we thought he was going to have to move to Louisiana and we would live separate lives for awhile...thankfully, that didn't happen. It's been a little stressful on many fronts, however things are looking up...thank goodness! Anyway, they look really nice with the dress and I am looking forward to wearing them.

Pat and I (and the guys!) are doing the Southern Caribbean on the Summit in November. The price was just too good to pass up.:D

dress.jpg.651d6181653d6e686d8b8a98ece9eb55.jpg

Edited by islandgirlejfan

• 2 weeks later...

Frequently ships are cold, or at least in some areas. Pas IMAX allow you to have a wrap available and still be stylish. They also pack down to almost nothing, so it is a great way to change up the look of an outfit and reduce your wardrobe for packing. Also great for chilly airplanes since they no longer have blankets.