Pacific Princess Princess Lounge

Off Shore

Is their any breakfast or coffee served on the deck 10 Princess Lounge?

This was my favorite spot for a roll and coffee on Oceania R ships

Danny Weitz

There is a bar in that lounge and so it would have some coffee if it was open at that time. No rolls or other breakfast would be there.

When, if ever, have you seen the bar open at breakfast time?

Aussie Experience ships among others. ;)

Oh, you asked when. October/November of 2013. Dawn Princess.

April/May/June of 2014, Panorama Buffet Bar on the Ocean Princess. While primarily open for coffee, the bar was open and available.

While these bars are not the lounge bars, you can still get your morning breakfast beer or Bloody Mary fix!

Edited by beg3yrs

Aussie Experience ships among others. ;)

Oh, you asked when. October/November of 2013. Dawn Princess.

April/May/June of 2014, Panorama Buffet Bar on the Ocean Princess. While primarily open for coffee, the bar was open and available.

While these bars are not the lounge bars, you can still get your morning breakfast beer or Bloody Mary fix!

OP was asking about the Lounge on deck 10; Pacific and/or Ocean Princess. Those lounges never serve any kind of food or coffee and never open in the morning. Dawn is not the same ship and Panorama buffet is on deck 9, not 10.

OP was asking about the Lounge on deck 10; Pacific and/or Ocean Princess. Those lounges never serve any kind of food or coffee and never open in the morning. Dawn is not the same ship and Panorama buffet is on deck 9, not 10.

Yes, you are certainly right about the PP and OP deck 10 lounges.

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek! I couldn't help answering your question literally and quite out of context. Just having some fun remembering several blokes on the Dawn with their breakfast beers.

Not the Pacific Lounge on Deck 10, but there is another place besides the buffet.

The Club Lounge on Deck 5, adjacent to the MDR, has a tray of pastries from very early morning until noon. After noon, they have a tray of cookies until tea time.

They do serve brewed coffee and specialty coffee drinks there, which you either pay for or use a coffee card.

I know what OP means. We love the Horizon Lounge on Oceania for a continental breakfast or even just a cup of coffee. So relaxing and the views are always great. Espcially the sunrise. It's not the same on Princess. Just the hustle and bustle at the buffet without the comfortable chairs.

Yes, you are certainly right about the PP and OP deck 10 lounges.

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek! I couldn't help answering your question literally and quite out of context. Just having some fun remembering several blokes on the Dawn with their breakfast beers.

Sometimes I do get quite literal. Bill OTOH is always literal. ;)