Slippers Summit Aqua Class

new england couple

I don't know if you had them before but they are extra large, one size for all. We found them to be useless.

We picked up some slippers called Nuboot. They are about $10 and are made to use in the shower, by the pool as slippers and erc. They dry fast and are slip resistance so they help when getting in and out of the shower, pool and etc. Also wear them in the cabin, walking around the pool, in hotel rooms and etc. They are light, and very durable and are made of a stretch material.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We picked up some slippers called Nuboot. They are about $10 and are made to use in the shower, by the pool as slippers and erc. They dry fast and are slip resistance so they help when getting in and out of the shower, pool and etc. Also wear them in the cabin, walking around the pool, in hotel rooms and etc. They are light, and very durable and are made of a stretch material.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Thank you, I agree that the slippers last spring were quite large. Will bring my own this trip, tomorrow, and will pick up the Nuboot slippers for our spring cruise. Looked on Amazon and they look great.

Are you sure you found Nuboot on Amazon? I looked and there's no slippers with that name. A web search show Nufoot slippers and they're carried by Amazon.

You are correct. The slippers on Amazon are Nufoot.

Where did you find Nuboot? Googled them but no luck.

You are correct they are Nufoot. They are available in many stores. We got ours at a medical supply store but since seen them at shoe, drug and other places. When sizing you want them to on the snug side as they stretch and you don't want them slipping off when in the water. There are also various styles.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We picked up some slippers called Nuboot. They are about $10 and are made to use in the shower, by the pool as slippers and erc. They dry fast and are slip resistance so they help when getting in and out of the shower, pool and etc. Also wear them in the cabin, walking around the pool, in hotel rooms and etc.....
I keep a pair of lightweight rubber flip flops in my carry-on bag that I use for all those purposes when traveling.

Merely a difference in personal preferences as I like slippers that are open, easy to slip on and off without using hands or needing to bend down to pick them up each time to put them on.

Just came back from Summit to Bermuda this am AQ 9105. Got slippers and everything else promised except for flowers. Slippers have a special loofah insole for massage...not uncomfortable, tho. One size fits all and they were adequate. Chocolate covered cookies only 1 night. Cold tea container topped off each day, not fresh each day. Ask for ice and it will be refilled 2X a day.