Steakhouse on Liberty

reds9147

Please explain how steakhouse on Liberty works. I know charge is around $35 but don't know much else. Do you just pick one entree off menu or can you try more than one? I also heard that if you book the first night you get a bottle of wine. Is this true? Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Please explain how steakhouse on Liberty works. I know charge is around $35 but don't know much else. Do you just pick one entree off menu or can you try more than one? I also heard that if you book the first night you get a bottle of wine. Is this true? Any information will be helpful. Thanks

The charge is $35 per person. You each get to pick one entree, one appetizer, soup/salad, and desert. You do get a bottle of wine when you book the first night. I went to the steakhouse on the Legend last month and absolutely loved it. It was the best steak I ever had.

You get one appetizer, one salad, entree and dessert for $35.

Now the good news. If you get one of each you will be EXTREMELY full and the steaks are excellent. I'm a big guy and I almost have to be wheeled out after having dinner. :)

BTW: We did the steakhouse on the first night of our cruise last June and I was surprised that the free bottle of wine was quite decent. Much better than the hideous bottles of wine you receive in Concierge Class on Celebrity or in a full suite on NCL. All of those wound up going down the drain.

Take care,

Mike

What is the dress code for the steakhouse? We have reservations for our first night and are wondering how to dress.

It is upscale -- we dressed-up, DH in suit, moi in cocktail attire. Almost everyone else there was similarly dressed.

BTW -- portions are very large, and there are 5 courses. I think you will be sated! :p

On the first night I went in a nice top, nice capris, and heels. DH went in dress pants and a polo. They are a little more laid back on the first night then on others.

Oh good. DH and I have reservations at 8pm on the first night and he loathes wearing a tie and sport coat. Hopefully, his dress khaki pants and a dress shirt will be ok.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh good. DH and I have reservations at 8pm on the first night and he loathes wearing a tie and sport coat. Hopefully, his dress khaki pants and a dress shirt will be ok.

He will be dressed just fine.