What's your Seaday Brunch Favorite?

I just had the Steak and Eggs two days ago, on the Sunshine. The steak was very good. It was better than than the filet they served in the MDR for diner a couple of nights before.

Other than that, I really liked the bagel breakfast, with smoked salmon. Very good, I look forward to it every cruise.

I just had the Steak and Eggs two days ago, on the Sunshine. The steak was very good. It was better than than the filet they served in the MDR for diner a couple of nights before.

Other than that, I really liked the bagel breakfast, with smoked salmon. Very good, I look forward to it every cruise.

Do they have filet in the MDR for dinner? I thought that was all flat iron steak now? Hope my hubby hasn't been missing out!

I always love the huevos rancheros but this last time on the Freedom, they were inedible, the egg wasn't cooked, the white was runny and it was mouth on fire spicy.:(

DH told me to get something else but I didn't want to hold him and DD up.

The little fried cheese ball things that come with it are delicious!

It's not like I couldn't eat again until lunch. :D

I did like the bloody mary drinks, but now, not so much. I don't think I will ever drink that again. I learned my lesson not mixing mimosas and bloody marys :eek:

We will get a free drink at brunch & I'm torn between the mimosa & Bloody Mary. I've never had either but I like orange juice & V-8. I don't like the strong taste of alcohol though. Which would you recommend?