"Live" - Aloha - Rhapsody of the Seas 5 September 2014 - Hawaii Bound

PCWalton1

Hey Bill, does Rhapsody leave at 4:30pm? if I'm really lucky today I'm going to try to leave work early and get up to Prospect Point in Stanley Park to get likely the last pics of Rhapsody going under the Lion's Gate Bridge for the last time. What's your routine... you figure you'll be top deck or on your aft balcony? I'll let you know if I got there in time and email them to you once you're back from your trip... hopefully I get there in time. If you wish, I can post one or two here of your sailaway from afar! Have an awesome cruise :D

It does leave about 4:30. We will most likely be up above the pool deck.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

It does leave about 4:30. We will most likely be up above the pool deck.

You're in for a treat... we have gorgeous sunny and warm weather today (75-80 degrees). Your sailaway will be totally awesome!!!! :D:D

I know it was a little more pricey but we so enjoyed the aft balcony two years ago we had to do it again. Even though we arrived to Rhapsody late we still managed to luck into an aft JS.

15140723642_c7c92920a3_b.jpg

Of course that means you will have to put up with a lot of pictures like this. :D

We had 8596 next to yours on our Alaska cruise. Love that location! You were lucky to get that cabin. You do know about the secret stairs up to the Solarium, don't you? ;)

We had 8596 next to yours on our Alaska cruise. Love that location! You were lucky to get that cabin. You do know about the secret stairs up to the Solarium, don't you? ;)

I've heard there is one. We will have to seek it out. [emoji1]

This is great Bill, I feel like I'm there with you!:)

I do, too -- oh, wait, I *will* be with you and Marie in a few hours, lol! :D :D What a great way to enjoy our cruise, through your review, and I do mean that sincerely. We look forward to your photos and observations. Thanks in advance! :)

I do, too -- oh, wait, I *will* be with you and Marie in a few hours, lol! :D :D What a great way to enjoy our cruise, through your review, and I do mean that sincerely. We look forward to your photos and observations. Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks Karen. We should be there by lunch time. [emoji3]