Our Lovely Liberty cruise (with pics) 8/9/14

Jamman54

Very much enjoyed your review! We were on the same cruise! I think we saw you guys a few times! We were on Empress/Aft balcony. We're looking at the Dream next August for us.

What kind of camera do you and Patti use? She (and you) take beautiful photos! We took lots of pictures but our camera just didn't do it justice. We had a Nikon D60 but got rid of it and took a Samsung on the cruise. Just not happy with it.

Very much enjoyed your review! We were on the same cruise! I think we saw you guys a few times! We were on Empress/Aft balcony. We're looking at the Dream next August for us.

What kind of camera do you and Patti use? She (and you) take beautiful photos! We took lots of pictures but our camera just didn't do it justice. We had a Nikon D60 but got rid of it and took a Samsung on the cruise. Just not happy with it.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did!

Our primary camera is a Sony DSC-H10, and our second camera and water camera is a Fuji FinePix - XP60

I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did!

Our primary camera is a Sony DSC-H10, and our second camera and water camera is a Fuji FinePix - XP60

YES! We did enjoy our cruise very much! It was my 5th cruise... my last one being in 1996. My husbands first cruise.

Thanks for the info on your camera! Your pictures are beautiful! The color saturation is just amazing! Have you or Patti had any formal photography training? It looks as though you have. I used to do photography many years ago... early 80's and had a darkroom. Kids came along and I got out of it but still have my Nikon EM but it's no longer used.

Thanks again for the review. I love the Liberty also, and like you seem to like the layout of the Conquest class. I'll be on the Conquest here in 2 weeks, so I will see how that compares to the others I've sailed.

Liberty is easily in my top 3 favorites, as is Freedom. It could be that the friends we were with made the cruises so much fun too.

Here's to many more happy cruises!!

Edited by funinthesun1964

Great review and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my LGMS659 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for reading!!

How was the temperature in your stateroom? In public areas? Thanks!

We had no temperature issues in our cabin. No issues in the public areas either. Patti normally needs to wear a sweater in the dining room, but this cruise she was comfortable without it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for reading! Enjoy your cruise on the Liberty!

I see that you are sailing on the Breeze for 14 days starting on 8-9-15. We sail it on 10-24-2015.

Reading a Jamman review right before our cruise would be awesome. ;)

:D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Really enjoying your review. We are going out on the Valor out of Port Canaveral in April and we are also staying at the Radisson at the Port so this is a treat to find. Thanks for posting. I'm really glad I booked 2 days before sail away.

Really enjoying your review. We are going out on the Valor out of Port Canaveral in April and we are also staying at the Radisson at the Port so this is a treat to find. Thanks for posting. I'm really glad I booked 2 days before sail away.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your cruise on the Valor and your time at the Radisson.

What a fabulous review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and all of the wonderful photos! Glad you enjoyed the Liberty as much as my family and I did in 2013 - we are heading back on the Liberty this June and I'm happy to hear she is still as great as we remember her!

What a fabulous review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and all of the wonderful photos! Glad you enjoyed the Liberty as much as my family and I did in 2013 - we are heading back on the Liberty this June and I'm happy to hear she is still as great as we remember her!

Thanks for reading. The Liberty is a GREAT ship.

@jamman54....we are staying at the Radisson with the park and cruise package per your positive review. Thank you!! Anxious to sail on the Liberty in February!!

Misslucy01

Thanks for reading! I'm sure you will enjoy the Radisson, and your cruise on the Liberty!