Favorite Speciality Drink?

MaiTaiMary

On my last cruise, I waited until the end of the cruise to try a "Kiss on the Lips". I was upset I hadn't tried it earlier! It was soooo good! :D

Next cruise I want to try some new drinks. What are some favorites?? :)

Glass of bourbon with an ice cube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Mocha Chocolate Getaway looks delicious, but it looks more like a dessert. :confused: Do you drink it as a cocktail, like by the pool during the day? :) Either way, I need to try this one!! :D

Is it the same thing as a chocolate martini? I tried one (OK several) on my last cruise and I was hooked.

On my last cruise, I waited until the end of the cruise to try a "Kiss on the Lips". I was upset I hadn't tried it earlier! It was soooo good! :D

Next cruise I want to try some new drinks. What are some favorites?? :)

Another vote for "Kiss on the Lips"

And as good as they are, it's even more fun to order one.

OK, let your imagination run with that one!

Punchliner.:D

Followed by twilight zone, cruiser and Miami vice. The frozen margaritas they have are pretty good also.

Seriously, I looked at what goes into a punchliner and the ingredients would cost like a hundred bucks at the liquor store if I wanted to make the drink at home from time to time. Strong and pretty tasty.

LOL So, what's in it? Also wondering about the Twilight Zone.

Intrigued at the idea of froz lemonade in the Miami Vice. I don't like coconut. Is there alcohol in the froz lemonade?

Intrigued at the idea of froz lemonade in the Miami Vice. I don't like coconut. Is there alcohol in the froz lemonade?

There is vodka in the frozen lemonade so it is mixing vodka and rum but you can't really tell that it's different. So YUMMY!

The twilight zone was great but if you do not like coconut you would not like it. I am not certain, but I think its blue curacao (sp??) and pina colada.

I am also a fan on the kiss on the lips. And this past cruise, I discovered (maybe rediscovered) the Punchliner. I am not sure what was in it. But it was good.

It's piña colada and strawberry margarita but virgin is just as good

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

• 5 months later...