Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

Trying. Would love to find a Queensland cruise on Solstice. I think I mentioned to you before, our Head Office is in Melbourne so lots of friends to visit :)

The solstice has done a Qld cruise the last couple of seasons just before heading back to Hawaii, so probably around end the of March, early April.:D

The solstice has done a Qld cruise the last couple of seasons just before heading back to Hawaii, so probably around end the of March, early April.:D

That would work out perfectly. DH can't take time in Tax season. It also looks like RCL has a number of ships there. So if Solstice doesn't work out, Radiance will do :)

That would work out perfectly. DH can't take time in Tax season. It also looks like RCL has a number of ships there. So if Solstice doesn't work out, Radiance will do :)

Good luck finding the ship and deal that suits best. RCI should release their schedules early next year.:D

Sigh.

So 2016-2017 actually means "through October 2016" I guess.

Just got off the phone and even the Captains Club reps can't check prices/book spring 2017 (in this case, for Europe).

I wish these things were more organized. The flyer says one thing, the reps another. Rep did mention that when released Caribbean it would "probably" be released through 2017 (through April, not all obviously). That being said, this was just a *guess* on her part.

I'm not getting worked up about it, but don't self-promote your release and then make everyone jump through hoops to try and get info about the schedule and pricing, not to mention not release the schedule you advertised.

Edited by JasonV1

Sigh.

So 2016-2017 actually means "through October 2016" I guess.

Just got off the phone and even the Captains Club reps can't check prices/book spring 2017 (in this case, for Europe).

I wish these things were more organized. The flyer says one thing, the reps another. Rep did mention that when released Caribbean it would "probably" be released through 2017 (through April, not all obviously). That being said, this was just a *guess* on her part.

I'm not getting worked up about it, but don't self-promote your release and then make everyone jump through hoops to try and get info about the schedule and pricing, not to mention not release the schedule you advertised.

Normally, when they open up new bookings it only goes to the end of the Caribbean season in April of that year. So in this case, Caribbean up to April 2017. My understanding is they just opened up all of Europe for 2016, so it likely won't be until this time next year that you get Europe for 2017. I.e. at this time next year they will open up everything following the Caribbean season in April 2017 forward to the end of the Caribbean season in April 2018.

Understood, but the PDF doesn't indicate that as it makes it seem like the same dates will be released for all routes.

The marketing people need to get on the same page as those who make the schedule so that these communications are a little more clear.

Normally, when they open up new bookings it only goes to the end of the Caribbean season in April of that year. So in this case, Caribbean up to April 2017. My understanding is they just opened up all of Europe for 2016, so it likely won't be until this time next year that you get Europe for 2017. I.e. at this time next year they will open up everything following the Caribbean season in April 2017 forward to the end of the Caribbean season in April 2018.

Understood, but the PDF doesn't indicate that as it makes it seem like the same dates will be released for all routes.

The marketing people need to get on the same page as those who make the schedule so that these communications are a little more clear.

The same dates are being released for all routes (mid April 2016-mid April 2017). Europe cruises generally only start at the end of April or early May so Spring 2017 (i.e. anything after mid April 2017) will be on next years release.

Celebrity doesn't offer winter Europe cruises so that is why they were only released up until October 2016.

Good luck finding the ship and deal that suits best. RCI should release their schedules early next year.:D

I think the down under season is going to be a massive change on this year and next.

Celebrity have 18 slots booked in Sydney between 22/10/16 and 13/4/17

Also 4 slots in Melbourne 5/11, 29/11, 21/12 and 14/1/17

Guess we can assume NO round Australia in 2017

I think the down under season is going to be a massive change on this year and next.

Celebrity have 18 slots booked in Sydney between 22/10/16 and 13/4/17

Also 4 slots in Melbourne 5/11, 29/11, 21/12 and 14/1/17

Guess we can assume NO round Australia in 2017

When is the dry dock for Solstice also?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When is the dry dock for Solstice also?

I am guessing it's in between Alaska and the Australia/New Zealand cruises simply because the ship appears to be leaving Alaska earlier than in 2015, but it's pure speculation on my part.

I am guessing it's in between Alaska and the Australia/New Zealand cruises simply because the ship appears to be leaving Alaska earlier than in 2015, but it's pure speculation on my part.

More speculation from me now.

I don't think DD will be between finishing the Alaska season and starting the Australian one, as Solstice is first scheduled to arrive Sydney on 8th Oct 2016, about one month later and equalling very roughly a Canada to Hawaii, plus a Transpacific to Sydney.

Thanks, it makes sense now. I'm surprised the reps wouldn't have known that as it would have answered my question rather quickly.

The same dates are being released for all routes (mid April 2016-mid April 2017). Europe cruises generally only start at the end of April or early May so Spring 2017 (i.e. anything after mid April 2017) will be on next years release.

Celebrity doesn't offer winter Europe cruises so that is why they were only released up until October 2016.

Darwin has Solstice listed as visiting 16 October 2016 and 06 November 2016.

Possibly a 10 day dry dock in Singapore.

Good call - however Melbourne has her listed for the 6th November!!!

Clearly this is fun but NOT an exact science!!

Good call - however Melbourne has her listed for the 6th November!!!

Clearly this is fun but NOT an exact science!!

I think we're seeing two sets of dates everywhere - the schedule the Solstice will take if she has a drydock in November, and the one she will have if she doesn't. A few pages back in this thread there was a comment about how the Sydney schedule had far too many visits for a finalized schedule, which lends itself to two schedules. Perhaps the Darwin stops are if there IS a drydock in November, and the Melbourne stop is if they decide to do the drydock later than that.

Edit: Here's the last schedule for Sydney, updated on November 26th. Still showing too many dates in October to make sense: 8, 18, 21, 22, 24, 31, unless there's a few one day cruises? Then in November 3, 12, 24, 27. Seems to be settling out into the 12 day pattern there...

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/31476/Passenger_Vessel_Schedule_Final_v333_26_Nov_2014.pdf

Edited by Paraveina
Added Sydney pdf

I think we're seeing two sets of dates everywhere - the schedule the Solstice will take if she has a drydock in November, and the one she will have if she doesn't. A few pages back in this thread there was a comment about how the Sydney schedule had far too many visits for a finalized schedule, which lends itself to two schedules. Perhaps the Darwin stops are if there IS a drydock in November, and the Melbourne stop is if they decide to do the drydock later than that.

Edit: Here's the last schedule for Sydney, updated on November 26th. Still showing too many dates in October to make sense: 8, 18, 21, 22, 24, 31, unless there's a few one day cruises? Then in November 3, 12, 24, 27. Seems to be settling out into the 12 day pattern there...

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/31476/Passenger_Vessel_Schedule_Final_v333_26_Nov_2014.pdf

Of course the multiple October dates ex TP could also be something like whether the TP includes New Zealand ports or not. All speculation at the moment, but may become clearer soon:D.

The Australia itineraries are on the UK site mentioned earlier in this thread. And I'm super happy to find a Queensland cruise in March 2017 :) exactly the time frame we were looking for on Solstice.

I checked both the chilly house and the one that scans... Am I in the wrong place or did they take them back down?