Ultimate Beverage Package List

fsls40

I'm going to venture a guess and say a Belvedere martini would not be included.

It was listed as a "super premium" brand on the 2013 list. The current UBP terms and conditions say, in part....

Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change),

So, I'm guessing "no" -- here is the 2013 list:

http://mrose.org/cc/BeverageBrandsList2013.pdf

Edited by triptolemus

I just booked my cruise and asked about Maker's Mark and was told that yes that was included. It is listed on the super premium list so I imagine many of the other brands on that list are also included.

Edited by lbrandon

I do like a few beers and also quite like a vodka now and then

my wife will drink a few as well

does it include soft drinks as well ?

Seriously? All you really have to do is read NCL's description of the program for your answer.

http://www.ncl.co.uk/already-booked/gifts-and-more/ultimate-beverage/terms/

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Edited by triptolemus

I am also pondering this package but from what was on the list and what people here are saying it sounds like I'm good. I figured on partying it up a bit so the amount should work in my favor, however just for budgeting purposes I find this invaluable.

someone must be on the Breakaway to get us a picture of the list :eek:

What are you talking about?!?! What list? The Jan 2013 list above indicates which brands are "super premium" and "ultra premium" -- it's reasonable to assume that any given brand has not been recategorized. The T&Cs for UBP read that super premium brands are excluded. One would assume that ultra premium would be included. One could also assume that NCL will not reclassify a given brand to a lower (cheaper) category. Although the T&Cs say "subject to change" it's a pretty safe bet that means that they would reclassify a brand to a higher priced category.

I am not sure what this "list" is that people are wanting. We had the UBP on our Getaway cruise (after the program changes), and no list was given to us. Now that basically everything is included, they don't hand out a list like they did when there were so many exclusions. If the price of the drink you order is $10 or under, it's included. If not, it isn't. It's very simple.

Thank you i'm curious the type of liquor I like A Belvedere Martini

This poster in this thread from a couple weeks ago stated that Belvedere was included.

Basically, ask the bartender how much the drink costs. If it's under $10, regardless of brand, it is included. We did not see anything our entire cruise that was over $10. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying we never saw a drink on any menu over $10.

Seriously? All you really have to do is read NCL's description of the program for your answer.

http://www.ncl.co.uk/already-booked/gifts-and-more/ultimate-beverage/terms/

http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Such a warm welcome to a new poster . . . :rolleyes:

What are you talking about?!?! What list? The Jan 2013 list above indicates which brands are "super premium" and "ultra premium" -- it's reasonable to assume that any given brand has not been recategorized. The T&Cs for UBP read that super premium brands are excluded. One would assume that ultra premium would be included. One could also assume that NCL will not reclassify a given brand to a lower (cheaper) category. Although the T&Cs say "subject to change" it's a pretty safe bet that means that they would reclassify a brand to a higher priced category.

I think the T&C you are referring to are no longer accurate making your assumptions off base. Word on the street is that inclusions and exclusions are simply cost based - over $10 and the drink is excluded.

Edited by CPT Trips

hello i am going on the breakaway in Jan 2015 and i have been looking at the UDP but cannot work out if it is going to be worth it

i have seen somewhere that you need to drink 25+ drinks a day to make it worth it

we found that it was worth it-we were going to get the soda package no matter what, so it was only the additional cost to consider,

it was nice not to have to think about drink cost, a pool drink, a drink or beer at lunch, another pool drink, a couple of before dinner drinks, a wine or two at dinner...

going to the same bar every night after dinner, once the staff knew we were on the UBP, our glasses (usually baileys), were never given the chance to be empty

I like Bloody Marys in the morning, had my own mix in the room and the bartender always gave us shots to go the night before.

for our next cruise we bought the all inclusive package

• 4 weeks later...