What toiletries are provided and how are they?

Mommypig

Are these the Concierge Class toiletries? It seems they are the same as the ones our friends had and they were in regular class.

Another Beth

We were in aqua class and this is what we were given, so CC will get the same

There are 2 brand lines... One for Suites, and one for everyone else.

So yes, your friends in a regular cabin would have had the same products as someone in Concierge Class.

Differences are in what is included.

Insides, Oceanviews & Verandas get Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner & Lotion along with Cotton Swabs & Puffs. Bathrooms also have Shower Caps & Kleenex, Bath Robes and a Hair Dryer.

Concierge Class also get Shower Gel as an added Bath Product. The Robes are plusher, towels are bigger, and there is a 2nd Hairdryer.

Aquas get all that plus Face Spray & Lip Balm, and Slippers.

Cheers!

Nope. Facial spray is a thing of the past. We weren't given the facial spray in April. Nope. No second hair dryer either. Never heard of that or saw that in CC or Aqua, unless it is something new ?

Keep in mind that the water on the ship may be quite different than you have at home...that is, it may be much softer. You may find that the shampoo/etc you love at home doesn't work the same on the ship. Some bring their normal shampoo/conditioner and find it still works well...some find that those provided by the ship works better. It's personal preference, but no way to know until you try it.

• 3 months later...

How often are the toiletries replenished? Daily? I am trying not to pack shampoo, lotion, body wash and conditioner to keep the weight down. We are going on Solstice in a CC for an 11 night cruise. WE will be staying in hotels in 2 places prior to embarking and if needed, I can try to get extra toiletries from them.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

How often are the toiletries replenished? Daily? I am trying not to pack shampoo, lotion, body wash and conditioner to keep the weight down. We are going on Solstice in a CC for an 11 night cruise. WE will be staying in hotels in 2 places prior to embarking and if needed, I can try to get extra toiletries from them.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Replenished as often as you need them. I took ours into the shower and there was always a spare waiting on the sink. I have no problem using their products other than conditioner. I usually bring a small bottle of something that works with my hair, I find theirs isn't enough for my thick tangly hair.

Edited by CathyCruises

Thanks!

Mary Anne

They are actually replenished twice daily.

As has been said before the CC and above have different products. Personally I like those in the regular cabins better. Mife likes the upgraded ones. If you want to get 5 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bars of soap they will bring them!

Edited by az_tchr
spelling