Carnival Pride - laundry rooms?

mrs. z

We will be leaving on the Pride in a couple of weeks and know it is being refurbed. Anyone who was on her beforehand were there laundry rooms on each deck? If so, does anyone happen to know if there will still be laundry rooms on the Pride. Have always enjoyed being able to press the dinner clothes if necessary. If anyone goes on her after refurb. and before our cruise can you please check and let me know. Thanks.

Hi Mrs Z :)

I'm going to drop some info below for you. It does not appear that the

laundry rooms will be moved during the Pride dry-dock.

Have a terrific voyage!

Laundry Rooms

Pride111111_zpsbd60fe73.jpg

Pride Dry-Dock

pride2222_zpsd0907de6.jpg

Info located @:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

• 3 months later...

Hi Mrs Z :)

I'm going to drop some info below for you. It does not appear that the

laundry rooms will be moved during the Pride dry-dock.

Have a terrific voyage!

Laundry Rooms

Pride111111_zpsbd60fe73.jpg

Pride Dry-Dock

pride2222_zpsd0907de6.jpg

Info located @:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

Awesome information. Thanks for this post and link. I just ask on another thread where these were located, then ran across this one.

How do you get to that link (like for another ship)? It's very useful.

Thanks

Awesome information. Thanks for this post and link.

How do you get to that link (like for another ship)? It's very useful.

Hi Mitsugirly :)

The info comes from a Carnival site https://www.goccl.com/

However I personally find it easier to simply go to Google and type in a (Goccl search):

For example, go to Google & type in:

Goccl Breeze

Goccl Dream

Goccl Pride

Goccl Splendor

Goccl Sail & Sign

Goccl Fun Ship Freddy

Goccl Cloud 9 Spa

Goccl Cheers

Goccl Smoking Policy

Goccl Camp Carnival

Goccl Chef's Table

And so on and so on....

Hope that helps, have a terrific day!

Edited by PortSideCruzan

We will be leaving on the Pride in a couple of weeks and know it is being refurbed. Anyone who was on her beforehand were there laundry rooms on each deck? If so, does anyone happen to know if there will still be laundry rooms on the Pride. Have always enjoyed being able to press the dinner clothes if necessary. If anyone goes on her after refurb. and before our cruise can you please check and let me know. Thanks.

We used the one on Deck 7, mid ship. We sailed after dry dock.

Hi Mitsugirly :)

The info comes from a Carnival site https://www.goccl.com/

However I personally find it easier to simply go to Google and type in a (Goccl search):

For example, go to Google & type in:

Goccl Breeze

Goccl Dream

Goccl Pride

Goccl Splendor

Goccl Sail & Sign

Goccl Fun Ship Freddy

Goccl Cloud 9 Spa

Goccl Cheers

Goccl Smoking Policy

Goccl Camp Carnival

Goccl Chef's Table

And so on and so on....

Hope that helps, have a terrific day!

Awesome information. I did try (yesterday after finding this thread) to take the last half of the url out and ended up getting to the goccl.com part, but it had so much clutter on it that I couldn't figure out how to get to the actual ships part. Using google with that info works great. Thanks so much. I didn't realize they had anything like that. :D

We used the one on Deck 7, mid ship. We sailed after dry dock.

Do you remember how much it cost to was and to dry?

Awesome information. I did try (yesterday after finding this thread) to take the last half of the url out and ended up getting to the goccl.com part, but it had so much clutter on it that I couldn't figure out how to get to the actual ships part. Using google with that info works great. Thanks so much. I didn't realize they had anything like that. :D

Do you remember how much it cost to was and to dry?

It was $3.00 per load each. You just swipe the S & S card to pay for it. We pretty much washed all of our clothes on the last sea day; $3.00 to wash and $3.00 to dry.

It's $3.00 per load to wash or dry.

It was $3.00 per load each. You just swipe the S & S card to pay for it. We pretty much washed all of our clothes on the last sea day; $3.00 to wash and $3.00 to dry.

Awesome. Thank you both so very much! :)

found this on a review by JAYVIATION review for pride on 1/25/15

this one has come up on numerous past reviews so I made sure to cover it. LAUNDRY ! this may come in handy for you 14 day upcoming repo cruisers...lucky..

There is self service laundry facilities on the ship. They are NOT marked on the current deck plans and I did not confirm if they are on every cabin level, but there is one on deck 7 midships. It will be on the side of the interior cabins and on the starboard (right) side

hint: you can always get your bearings regarding which side of the ship you are on by cabin number: ODD= starboard (right) EVEN= port (left side)

A long time ago, I think these were coin-op but now you use your sail and sign card...

there are pictures too! I saw that you can buy detergent as well.

I will be on the repo 35 days. packing pods.

found this on a review by JAYVIATION review for pride on 1/25/15

this one has come up on numerous past reviews so I made sure to cover it. LAUNDRY ! this may come in handy for you 14 day upcoming repo cruisers...lucky..

There is self service laundry facilities on the ship. They are NOT marked on the current deck plans and I did not confirm if they are on every cabin level, but there is one on deck 7 midships. It will be on the side of the interior cabins and on the starboard (right) side

hint: you can always get your bearings regarding which side of the ship you are on by cabin number: ODD= starboard (right) EVEN= port (left side)

A long time ago, I think these were coin-op but now you use your sail and sign card...

there are pictures too! I saw that you can buy detergent as well.

I will be on the repo 35 days. packing pods.

I did just read his review (and loved every minute of it). He had some awesome pictures of the laundry area, but I did ask him about price and he didn't know the cost to wash or dry...only the cost of the detergent and only because they were in the pictures. :p

Although we don't regularly do laundry on our cruises, I am always prepared to do so. I use Pure 3-in-1 laundry sheets. They come in a plastic container, but I just take a couple out & put them in a ziplock bag. You toss a sheet in the wash. The detergent coating washes, then when you put everything in the dryer, the sheet acts as a dryer sheet. I usually take dryer sheets anyway, though, because I like the way they smell. Anyway, I like this option because there is no risk of a liquid or powder packet bursting in the luggage & I don't have to pay for detergent on the ship. They are also lightweight & take up almost no space. In 8 CCL cruises I've only done 1-2 loads of laundry. One was because we took a horseback riding excursion. It was also when we traveled with our 3 kids. With just the 2 of us, we have room to pack plenty of clothes. We keep saying we will pack a carryon bag & do laundry, but it hasn't happened yet.

Although we don't regularly do laundry on our cruises, I am always prepared to do so. I use Pure 3-in-1 laundry sheets. They come in a plastic container, but I just take a couple out & put them in a ziplock bag. You toss a sheet in the wash. The detergent coating washes, then when you put everything in the dryer, the sheet acts as a dryer sheet. I usually take dryer sheets anyway, though, because I like the way they smell. Anyway, I like this option because there is no risk of a liquid or powder packet bursting in the luggage & I don't have to pay for detergent on the ship. They are also lightweight & take up almost no space. In 8 CCL cruises I've only done 1-2 loads of laundry. One was because we took a horseback riding excursion. It was also when we traveled with our 3 kids. With just the 2 of us, we have room to pack plenty of clothes. We keep saying we will pack a carryon bag & do laundry, but it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks for the info on the 3 in 1 sheets. I have never heard of them. I will have to see if I can find some. That sounds super easy to do.