Redrider2

Introducing ourselves

Hi...Mike and Gini Gill here. We're retired and living in the Panhandle of FL. Our next cruise together is the Jewel of the Seas on April 18th 2015. Are any of you military, past or present, going to be on that cruise?

You might try posting in the roll call for that cruise. Much bigger chance for someone to see it.

What's your next cruise?

We are a retired military couple too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Our next one is Seattle-Monterey, CA-Seattle in Sept. of this year. After that it's a trans-Atlantic from Varnemunde, Germany to New York. in 2019.

Tom

What's your next cruise?

We are a retired military couple too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

My wife and I are heading from Indiana to LA via Amtrak, spending a couple of nights in San Pedro before boarding the Star Princess for 15 nights round trip to Hawaii. Princess gives a military OBC which for us is $250.00 but you have to fax your DD 214 to get the credit.;)

My wife and I are heading from Indiana to LA via Amtrak, spending a couple of nights in San Pedro before boarding the Star Princess for 15 nights round trip to Hawaii. Princess gives a military OBC which for us is $250.00 but you have to fax your DD 214 to get the credit.;)

You are partially correct, but you don't have to fax the Veterans Benefit Form and DD214 copy, you can also mail them if you are unable or don't want to fax it. Also, the amount of the OBC varies, depending on the length of the cruise from $50 (6 days or less) , to $100 (7-13 days) to $250 (14 or more days). One other thing that you need to know is that if you schedule a cruise through a travel agent, you need to make sure that the travel agent logs in your Captain's Circle number to your reservation as that is what your Veteran's Benefit is linked to. If that agent doesn't include that CC number in your reservation, you will not receive your OBC!

For anybody reading this, I'm attaching a copy of the Veterans Benefit Form to this message so you don't have to go hunting up the form. The form and copy of the DD214 only has to be submitted one time to Princess after that the OBC will be there on every Princess cruise as long as your Captain's Circle number is linked to your cruise reservation as mentioned above.

Tom

Princess Military Personnel Benefit Form.pdf

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, Pierlesscruisers said:

You are partially correct, but you don't have to fax the Veterans Benefit Form and DD214 copy, you can also mail them if you are unable or don't want to fax it. Also, the amount of the OBC varies, depending on the length of the cruise from $50 (6 days or less) , to $100 (7-13 days) to $250 (14 or more days). One other thing that you need to know is that if you schedule a cruise through a travel agent, you need to make sure that the travel agent logs in your Captain's Circle number to your reservation as that is what your Veteran's Benefit is linked to. If that agent doesn't include that CC number in your reservation, you will not receive your OBC!

For anybody reading this, I'm attaching a copy of the Veterans Benefit Form to this message so you don't have to go hunting up the form. The form and copy of the DD214 only has to be submitted one time to Princess after that the OBC will be there on every Princess cruise as long as your Captain's Circle number is linked to your cruise reservation as mentioned above.

Tom

Princess Military Personnel Benefit Form.pdf

Also blackout your SSN.