Shareholder OBC showing on cruise personalizer ?

Sailingpeace

Keep a close eye. I have had to call them on 4 different occasions. They keep claiming they are not receiving them even tough I have a confirmation telling me which of their Fax machines received it. They always received it within minutes of my phone calls. If it is not processed with in a week be prepared to re-fax but no before you call them and tell them it is coming.:confused:

I faxed in my request on Monday morning. The credit showed up on one of my cruises sometime Tuesday, less than 24 hours later. The problem was I have bookings for two separate cruises and the credit showed up only on one of them. I refaxed my request for the credit for the second cruise this morning.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I read on recent posts, that they were now often posted a few hours after getting the statements. Will keep watching.

You are correct. There is another thread where many people, myself included, were praising the quick turnaround for the shareholder OBC requests. I faxed mine in the morning and it was showing up by the same afternoon.

I have been fussing with them for over a week now. Faxed last Monday, they claimed they didn't get it, e-mailed, which they said can not process. then faxed again on Saturday and mailed via regular mail. This Monday they claimed they didn't get it still. I was very frustrated and escalated it to Customer Relations. The person there gave me her fax number which I faxed to yesterday, also refaxed at the number on the form. Called later on and they said they got it. If I don't have it shown on my personalizer by the end of this week, I will be very upset. This will be now 2 weeks of back and forth after 3 faxes, regular mail, e-mail and 3 phone calls.

You can phone and if they have received the FAX they will usually process it immediately. Mine was not received once so I immediately faxed it again and had the credit within an hour.

Thanks. I did call and yesterday they told me they received it. However, it is still not showing. I will give them till tomorrow and will call again. I only have 3 weeks before my cruise.

I sent a second fax yesterday and my shareholder OBC is now showing up for my second cruise. It took less than 24 hours for it to appear. So even though they missed my request for the credit for this cruise the first time, I'm still pleased with the response. It used to take a couple of weeks--plus the OBC did not show up on the Cruise Personalizer. A few years ago, my travel agent had to check to make sure it was there.

• 3 weeks later...