Crystal Blocks

I thought it did but the Loyalty Ambassador on Adventure recently said it now started at 210 ?!?!?!?!

Thanks

Probably a loyalty (and I use that word loosly) ambassador who either didn't have enough in stock, or didn't feel like giving them out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are due to get ours in February on our next cruise and I will be really disappointed if they have changed it! Let us know what C & A says please!:eek:

About day 2 or 3 of your cruise, don't be shy to go to the Loyalty Ambassador and ask if you're on the list to receive your crystal block. The LA can look it up and verify if your name is there.

If not, it's easier to get it corrected at that point than on the last day.

I love my blocks.

:D

What is a crystal block and who gives them to you. I have 234 cruise points and have never heard of them. :(

The Loyalty Ambassador gives out the blocks. They are inscribed with an image of the ship on which you earned the milestone points:

IMGP0173.jpg

If you want one, then call C&A and ask them to send you a block from the cruise on which you earned your 140th point.

Edited by clarea

Thanks! I feel so cheated...it looks like I am owed 2 already!

Yes, block # 2 should have come at 210 points, I'd go back through your cruise history and determine what ships you were on when you earned the milestone points, and have that info ready when you call C&A.

WOW! Thanks for all the information!

I received only 1 block and I am 340 points!

I need to do some research and give them a call!

That's why I always recommend seeing the Loyalty Ambassador when you are on a milestone cruise. For whatever reason, sometimes they miss a guest's milestone cruise.

What is the significance of 140pts? Diamond is 80 and Diamond Plus is 175, so I'm wondering why 140 is the magical number.

Because it used to be given at 20 cruise credits. When cruise credits became cruise points, 20 was converted to 140.

What is the significance of 140pts? Diamond is 80 and Diamond Plus is 175, so I'm wondering why 140 is the magical number.

The crystal block has nothing to do with C&A Level. Like Bob has said, it goes by points now (prior to January 21, 2011 it was cruise credits).

Edited by cruisenfever