Majesty to Retire in 2016 per CNNMoney article

Most likely I would think Oasis or Allure moves to PCV and Oasis 3 goes to fort laude.

No way....

I already have the Allure block and am getting an Oasis this April. Send O3 to PC.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I was thinking that if Navigator went to San Juan, then Adventure could go to PC. I'd be thrilled with either in PC.

Freedom is most likely to move to San Juan.

I reckon either Navigator or Adventure moves to Southampton, and maybe one other to Europe as well.

I cannot imagine any Voyager class ship on the short runs, they seem to be more profitable on longer cruises.

Maybe one of those moves to Australia in late 2016...?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was thinking that if Navigator went to San Juan, then Adventure could go to PC. I'd be thrilled with either in PC.

I think Oasis goes to China and Oasis 3 replaces it in Port Canaveral.

That will work:D I like those ideas

Edited by molly361

I was sad to read this, the Majesty of the Seas will always hold a special place in our hearts. It was the ship we took for our first real cruise, we had renewed our vows in the Viking Lounge for our 25th Anniversay and took our kids for their first family cruise.

Thanks for the memories, your Majesy

I think Oasis goes to China and Oasis 3 replaces it in Port Canaveral.

That will work:D I like those ideas

I made a mistake on that post. I meant to say that when Oasis goes to China, Oasis 3 replaces it in Port Everglades. I think we will have to wait until Oasis 4 comes out before we get an Oasis class ship in Port Canaveral.

I made a mistake on that post. I meant to say that when Oasis goes to China, Oasis 3 replaces it in Port Everglades. I think we will have to wait until Oasis 4 comes out before we get an Oasis class ship in Port Canaveral.

I thought you had said Oasis 4- You're just trying to mess with me;):eek:

I find myself saddened by RCCL's decision to take the Majesty out of its roster of ships. The smaller ships are much more interesting to me than the megaships for a lot of reasons. I can't swallow the idea of 5000 passengers fighting for space both on board and at the landing areas. The biggest ship I've ever sailed on is Carnival Glory and she gets pretty close to too big for me. The smallest is the Cunard Parthia (13,000 plus tons) and I remember her and the Georgic and the CP Empress of Britain and RCCL's Song of America fondly.

Bob, you could be right. I think PC will get a 3rd ship anchored there, but first it will be a Voyager Class, IMO. It will be 2017 before we get an Oasis Class ship. However, we always seem to get the hand-me-downs lol

that's exactly what I'm thinking too.

I hope you're right Bob, I'm totally okay with FOS staying a few more years. I much prefer her to an Oasis class.