Oasis Revamps we lose our room

Roxyhurley

[quote name='ducklite']Until it rains. It I not the same thing as having a large living area inside where they can congregate.[/QUOTE]

Typical response. While others try to help you're only goal is to convince the OP to tell Royal to go pound sand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[quote name='Big_G']Typical response. While others try to help you're only goal is to convince the OP to tell Royal to go pound sand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I am being truthful and logical. It rains. When it does balconies get wet. Are you saying I am lying? I would add that sometimes it can be just too hot to be comfortable on the balcony. I would not say a balcony is an acceptable alternative to a spacious living area. Edited by ducklite

[SIZE="3"]To the OP...why don't you think about taking the two adjoining family suites on Deck 12? That would give you four bedrooms and four bathrooms with decent living space and the equivalent amount of balcony space you would have had in the Presidential Suite. I think that's a much better option than an Aqua Theater Suite for 8 people, unless at least half of them are small children.

My husband and I just got off the Oasis yesterday, and we were lucky enough to get a last minute upgrade to one of the Deck 9 Aqua Theater Suites. It was obviously more than enough space for the two of us, and we thought it would have been comfortable for four adults, but the 5th and 6th berths are Pullmans, and the 7th and 8th berths are the sofa bed. You'd have more comfortable, private, and usable space in the Royal Family Suites, and two more bathrooms!:)

Talk to C&A or Resolutions again, and be persistent until you're satisfied with the outcome.[/SIZE] Edited by Cindy

[quote name='orville99']As I understand it, they took the Presidential suite and cut it in half to make two adjoining Royal Family Suites. IMO, they should have offered you those since, essentially, you had already booked them (minus the wall).[/quote]
Not gonna happen because that makes the most logical sense.;)

[quote name='ladysail2'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]If so, then why qualify it with a response??[/COLOR][/FONT] :confused:[/QUOTE]

uuuuuugh! sometimes you just HAVE to!
I have bitten my tongue til it bled so many times......glad someone finally said what I have wanted to say for so long!!!!

[quote name='clarea']Not gonna happen because that makes the most logical sense.;)[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing Bob,

After losing my cabin and dealing with RCI I can certainly understand the posters frustration.

I paid peanuts compared to what he paid so i would think they'd go out of their way to make them happy.

Bill