PICTURE REVIEW – Quantum of the Seas 2 Day Sampler

Kcjarvis

Self departure started at 6:27 am

15868670922_796321790d_z.jpg

We left the suite, and went down to deck 5. There was only one person in front of us,

tapped our card and sadly exited the ship.

15869056432_b736846857_z.jpg

Quickly through customs - Total time - 8 mins

15683534757_86fbc5542e_z.jpg

The parking shuttle was there waiting for us

15683295869_f47027649e_z.jpg

If you have a lot of luggage, pick up the car first then go back for the luggage. The aisle is narrow, but like a rental car shuttle.

15868670832_aca1fa4856_z.jpg

I told you, my other car is a cruise ship...

15683295829_2f6a993aff_z.jpg

Stand by for the summary and rating

Oooooo! I didn't know you were doing this!! Great so far!! Doubt we'll see one of these ships for a while' date=' although we are booked on the third sailing of the Anthem.....I think we are going to have to cancel that one. Can't wait to see what you two get in to on this ship![/size']

Hey Jane (Cruise Critic Review Queen) - Hope all is well. Quantum class is amazing. We are on the 1st Anthem 12 day out of NY in November 2015. All the best to John.

This has been an awesome picture review. I feel like I was on the ship. Made me "want to be" on the ship.....:p I thought I wasn't that interested in sailing it, considering the cost, but, I think you changed my mind. Will have to wait for the Anthem though. Thanks so much for your time and effort in doing this review. Greatly appreciated.:D

Happy sailing.

Gwen :)

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures and great review!

We were on the Oasis TA with you and read your review (maybe you read ours, it was similar to yours).

We are hoping to be able to sail on Quantum some day, and this is a wonderful preview! Happy cruising!

Thanks - Loved your Oasis TA review too

Hey Ken and Paulette,

Thanks for featuring your Cabin on the Crawl yesterday, it was beautiful and the highlight of the afternoon. Great to meet both of you again, see you on the next one.

We're re-booking asap for February, we have to get back on this ship!:D

Jonathan

Great meeting you too and thanks for organizing the crawl.

Thanks for showing the balcony divider pics - was not sure how that worked - doesn't look too bad. We all appreciate your great pictures - so kind of you to take time to post all these - much appreciated.

Funny thing, when we 1st entered we didn't realize those loungers were part of our balcony too. It's a great design.

Nice pics! Now if they would just move one of the Quantum class ships to Florida,....

I am with you on this one .... people can enjoy more of the outside space in the warmer weather .... hopefully they will sail her to warmer places too , but for 2-3 days out of each cruise seems like everybody is couped up inside ...... i guess its not a bad thing since its so beautiful inside

Great picture review thanks! I haven't seen it all yet , but I didn't see any pictures of the kids ares *sniffle*

Edited by purplethorn

Again - thanks so much for taking the time to share all these pics - in only 2 days, I don't know how you found the time to do this. Just want to let you know those of us sailing her later got to "know" the ship through your cruise - Best wishes for a life of smooth sailing!