Die-hard Disney fan cruises the Breeze on 11/8/14 and LOVES it or HATES it???

loveysbydesign

Thanks for the wonderful review. Sailing on the Breeze 3/22. Can't wait!
Best tip I can give about the Breeze is to go to the Cucina del Capitano for dinner. The best 15 bucks you'll spend. http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_breeze/pdf/Cucina_del_Capitano_Menu.pdf

We had the arancini, spaghetti carbonara, barolo short ribs and tiramisu.

At lunch, it's free and is great on embarkation day to avoid the crowds.

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/captains-pasta-bar-menu.ashx

I am absolutely thrilled that so many people are enjoying my review!

So after a good night's rest I wake up early to this! It's 6:00 a.m. and I think it's the most beautiful 6:00a.m. I've ever seen!

DSC05351_zps436b4a2b.jpg

DSC05353_zps15f41ec0.jpg

DSC05360_zps35601f1c.jpg

I think it's fair to say that I was loving that cove balcony!

Edited by loveysbydesign

After taking those beautiful pics. I head back to bed for awhile as everyone else is still sleeping. I know this is the last day that I'll have to sleep in! Plus I knew we were planning to do an early brunch today so no need to rush around, just crawl under the covers and relax. After an extra hours rest I wake up and my daughter is still zonked!

DSC05364_zpsc96b0f75.jpg

I take her pic. and lay back down but I just can't seem to go back to sleep, as I am excited about our upcoming sea day. I grab the FunTimes and head out to the balcony to relax out there and look through it to see what fun things we might do today! Boy was I glad I did! Do you see what I see?

DSC05371_zps33147c81.jpg

And silly me thought that the view from my balcony could not get any prettier! By this time it is 7:30 and I just have to wake hubby up so he can see it!

DSC05380_zpscf9c44b7.jpg

DSC05381_zpscebd07ca.jpg

Edited by loveysbydesign

We hang out on the balcony til around 8:30, then the little guy wakes up and says he is starving, so we try and wake the older 2. Our daughter wakes up when she's hears "brunch" but our 15 y.o. is dead to the world! Apparently he had been out til 2 a.m. with his friends in the teen club.

While we eat brunch we talk about our plans for the day. We decide that we'll check out the towel animal theater at 10:30. I'm curious to see what it's like! Enjoy a few pics. from our balcony and our brunch! This time we had room for dessert :)

DSC05384_zps5b3551ef.jpg

DSC05386_zpsae59f6d1.jpg

DSC05387_zpscb0dd32d.jpg

DSC05388_zps55e6f7cc.jpg

Fl resident rates aren't always available or great. Comes in handy for last minute sailings. We usually get better rates from military or past guest. We took our first Disney cruise 12 years ago and have been doing Carnival ever since. Doing the Breeze for the second time this January for the bloggers cruise. We also have the Disney Fantasy booked for next summer for our 25th anniversary. I can't wait to get back on a Disney ship since we had such a great trip our first time

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For us the best deals is last minute sailings pack and go POM is just 15 minutes

and PEV is 35 but this year we really want to go to Alaska maybe if we can't make it we are going on the Breeze..

After taking those beautiful pics. I head back to bed for awhile as everyone else is still sleeping. I know this is the last day that I'll have to sleep in! Plus I knew we were planning to do an early brunch today so no need to rush around, just crawl under the covers and relax. After an extra hours rest I wake up and my daughter is still zonked!

DSC05364_zpsc96b0f75.jpg

I take her pic. and lay back down but I just can't seem to go back to sleep, as I am excited about our upcoming sea day. I grab the FunTimes and head out to the balcony to relax out there and look through it to see what fun things we might do today! Boy was I glad I did! Do you see what I see?

DSC05371_zps33147c81.jpg

U

And silly me thought that the view from my balcony could not get any prettier! By this time it is 7:30 and I just have to wake hubby up so he can see it!

DSC05380_zpscf9c44b7.jpg

DSC05381_zpscebd07ca.jpg

Love your review.

After brunch we stop back at the cabin to relax before towel animal theater. Our 15 y.o. had awakened from his slumber and had ordered himself room service for breakfast. We talked with the older kids, they planned to hang with their friends all day once the clubs opened at 11, which meant the little guy had us all to himself for the day!

Our daughter decided to go with us to Towel Animal Theater to kill time. We walked the few feet from our cabin to the theater and could see the remnants of towel animals everywhere from the people who were there to learn to make them before TAT. We grabbed some seats (the kids and I sat on the stage) and waited for it to start. It was really cute, but I wish it had been more interactive tough, it got a bit boring for some of the kids I think. It was geared towards kids but had jokes and references for the adults too. Afterwards Ryan said he wanted to go to the kids club for a little bit before lunch, I told him that after lunch they were going to have Chocolate Extravaganza and he was so excited! He takes after me and LOVES chocolate! We walked him over and signed him in and then hubby and I headed back to the cabin/balcony to relax ;)

Check out how calm the seas were....the view from our balcony was simply amazing!

DSC05389_zps3b008cce.jpg

A pic. before TAT started, you are not allowed to take pics. or video of it once it starts!

DSC05392_zpsbbcd7386.jpg

Edited by loveysbydesign

Once you have a balcony it is hard to cruise any other way, I speak from experience.

My hubby did not want to switch from Disney to Carnival at all, it took me quite a bit of persuading to get him to agree to switch. Originally he said he'd rather just go to WDW again and skip the cruise altogether if we had to cruise on Carnival!! :eek:

Now he said he doesn't think he'll want to go on a Disney cruise again, as to get a balcony on Disney would cost us 3X what we paid for the cove on the Breeze. The other day he was just telling a friend of ours how he could have sat on that balcony for the entire time we were at sea and been happy!

Edited by loveysbydesign

Getting flash backs to my cruise on the Breeze last year after looking at your pictures from the cove. I can almost smell the ocean air. Love the coves.

Just wondering, if price was same for cove and regular balcony in great location, would you still choose cove?

I would pick the cove. The only balcony that I might try that I have yet to try would be an aft wrap. When I have cruised the Victory, Glory and such I spend a lot of time on deck 3 in the shade and enjoyed quietness of the area. The cove gave me that with leaving the room.

I would pick the cove. The only balcony that I might try that I have yet to try would be an aft wrap. When I have cruised the Victory, Glory and such I spend a lot of time on deck 3 in the shade and enjoyed quietness of the area. The cove gave me that with leaving the room.

thanks!!!!!!