Invalid Postal Code

SadieN

Perhaps it is thinking that you are in Canada? Make sure it knows you are in California.

I don't think Princess IT is all that smart. I can change my state from SD to anything else, keep my SD zip, and Princess accepts it. I do not think My Princess has relational fields.

If the problem persists, call them.

Thanks for the answers. I'm glad it's not me.

Yes, our closest airport is ONT. We live in a city that broke away from Ontario many years ago. The Palm Tree thing is an inside joke. Our Traveler's Aide used to get many fliers wondering why Canada had palm trees. When it was explained to them they all understood why it was so cheap to fly. They probably should have flown to Toronto.

Anyways, I used all three of our city's postal codes, even changed my address to one of my traveling companions, didn't do any good. What was odd is that I have DH as our Emergency Contact and it has no problem accepting that. We have the same address.

I'll call the TA.

If you have a Zero in your zip code, make sure you are using the numeric 0 and not the alphabetic O or o.

If you have a One in your zip code make sure you are using the numeric 1 and not the alphabetic l (lowercase L) or I (uppercase I).

If you have a Zero in your zip code, make sure you are using the numeric 0 and not the alphabetic O or o.

If you have a One in your zip code make sure you are using the numeric 1 and not the alphabetic l (lowercase L) or I (uppercase I).

Darn that's old school! :p;)

Wish it were as simple as a '0' 'O' mixup. Use the numerical keypad for numbers.