Regal Minisuites

xtrail

can someone tell me if there is a magnifying makeup mirror in the Minisuites or should I bring one

I looked at a multitude of pictures on Cruise Ship Deckplans' website. I did not see one in any pictures of the dressing vanity or the bathroom.....

Bob

How do I tell if I have a covering on my mini suite? It's D517. I've read complaints about covering on some of the balcony suites.

Your mini-suite balcony on the Regal will be fully covered.

Have a great cruise.

Edited by MarKay525

can someone tell me if there is a magnifying makeup mirror in the Minisuites or should I bring one
No magnifying mirror in any cabin on any Princess ship. (Don't know about full suites, though.)

FYI, a mini-suite is mis-named. It's not a suite but a larger cabin with a slightly separate sitting/TV area and a larger bathroom. No perks or anything special about them. :(

No magnifying mirror in any cabin on any Princess ship. (Don't know about full suites, though.)

FYI, a mini-suite is mis-named. It's not a suite but a larger cabin with a slightly separate sitting/TV area and a larger bathroom. No perks or anything special about them. :(

Do not know about Regal, but we had Lighted Magnifying Mirrors in all of out Princess Cruise Line Full Suites!

496942181_11OnboardtheGoldenPrincessOurS703Suite.jpg.83cf82a51879c3eb09dc99d52d48dcf2.jpg

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

Just back from the Regal last month. The bathroom did not have a lighted mirror. We were in mini-suites on the Lido deck and the deck above (Retreat Pool) was twice as wide as our balcony so was fairly shaded. All Regal balconies are tiny, much smaller than we are used to. Dolphin looked to be the same width as the decks above.

How do I tell if I have a covering on my mini suite? It's D517. I've read complaints about covering on some of the balcony suites.

D517 is not a Mini Suite, it is a deluxe Balcony.

http://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=GP

Here is a video link to another Deluxe cabin D216 on the Regal.

The balcony is tiny

:cool: