Oasis GS cabins 11330, 11730, 12330, 12730, 14330 & 14730

You are lucky there were other Grand Suites available. There are none on our sailing. Have a great cruise!

I know Barb. I checked every day. There was 9 GS available. As of today, there are four. And cabin 14330 is still available.

Weird find, but the Allure is definitely still showing these as category GS at that time, well after they change to ATS's on Oasis.

Congratulations on booking a great cabin. :)

We have booked 12730 on the May 1,2016 Allure cruise. We booked it while on our last cruise aboard Independence this past May.

• 4 months later...

Booked in Allure of the Seas 14330 November 2016 and was wondering if anyone has pictures or videos of the full balcony and/or cabin?

I have watched two very short videos on YouTube and they do not show the whole balcony or cabin very well.

I would appreciate any help!

bigrockranch

:)

Booked in Allure of the Seas 14330 November 2016 and was wondering if anyone has pictures or videos of the full balcony and/or cabin?

I have watched two very short videos on YouTube and they do not show the whole balcony or cabin very well.

I would appreciate any help!

bigrockranch

:)

Bigrockranch,

This links below are videos of Oasis 14330, but the cabin will be identical to the Allure's 14330.

In case size matters to you, those aft GS cabins on deck 14 are smaller than the ones below them on decks 12 and 11, and have small, narrow balconies.

Edited by TheInnocentAge

Thanks. I did see both of those, but it unfortunately the quality of the videos is not too good and there is not a full span of the Balcony.

Thanks for the response though!

Doug

Doug,

Yes, I agree about the quality and brevity of the videos. And as far as the balconies of 14330 and 14730, the video shows just that thin strip of balcony on the ocean side, and there is another small area on the inner side that is not shown.

Normally a balcony of 136 sq ft (like this one, according to RC) would be OK if it was rectangular, but it's long, narrow shape makes it look very cramped. And keep in mind it's not one balcony, as posts over the past few months indicate that it's actually two halves separated by the cabin. Someone had mentioned about there not being enough room for even a chair.

On a positive note, I think those aft GS's are in a great location, especially if you like the wake views and the Aqua Theater activities. Keep an eye out for the availability of those similar cabins below you (two on deck 12 and two on deck 14). The deck 11 balconies are almost four times the size of the ones on 14.

Best of luck, and happy cruising!

• 5 months later...
Thank you so much for the review and the pictures! We are booked for June 19th in 11330 on Allure of the Seas. It's definitely exciting to see what the suite actually looks like vs what's on RC's page.

Thanks for posting, I had forgotten about this thread. We'll be in 11330 on the Oasis in about a month, which is a couple of weeks before they "officially" reclassify the cabin from a Grand Suite to an A3 Aqua Theater Suite.

I'll post some pictures after we return since the ones here are from several months back.

Have a great cruise!

• 4 weeks later...
Milkman,

Thanks for posting! I'll be in 11330 in 5 days, after a long wait of 18 months or so after booking it.

19 more days for me in 11330. I do plan on doing a periscope of the cabin.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

can anyone tell me about acqua suite 14330 ?? we are stuck in that one on Oct. 1. we are 2 seniors that travel with 2 scooters that must be charged every night in our cabin, is there enough room ?? can we sit outside on our balcony ?? we are use to a grand suite and both scooters fit in there and the balcony has 2 loungers and a table with4 chairs. I think the guy from R.C.pulled a fast one on me. I guess I will have to cancel We were cruising to celebrate my husbands 82 birthday & 60 years of marriage

Like I posted awhile back on this thread.

We stayed in 14730 a few years back while sailing the Oasis.

Yea it was a new experience.

Two separate rooms us in one and the DD in the other, but only one Bathroom in ours.

Balcony although 2 separate doors to get to nice but small.

If you really hugged the wall you could see the stage and a great side view and sitting area for the ocean.

Beautiful panoramic view in Master bedroom area if you left all the curtains open.

Very quiet no noise from surroungding cabins.

Suite perks well, some of them.

Loved the walk, especially when cruising, yes was a distance to elevators, but we did not mind.

Ok

You had to be an Olympic athlete (just kidding) to get up into the tub.

And had to be more careful getting out.

We sailed in other suites on Oasis class and seemed we were forgotten when it came to the extra added touch of treats and such.

During some days cabin temp stayed warm.

Now mind you we may have been to critical because we love the crown loft suites and wanted to try these.

But for a few $$ more we love the crown lofts, but thats another thread.

To the couple that use the scooters, just be careful in getting in and out of the shower/tub....

Enjoy, some like them.

Safe travels.

• 8 months later...
I just booked that cabin for a May 2018 cruise! Glad to know it is a great room.

Yes, it was one of our favorites as well. I had forgotten about this thread, but remember doing a lot of research about these aft cabins before we booked, back when they were still Grand Suites (GS) and before they were reclassified as AquaTheater suites (A1, A2, etc).

We have 8330 on the Symphony booked for later this year, so looking forward to that...

Happy cruising!

I just booked that cabin for a May 2018 cruise! Glad to know it is a great room.

We were in this room in Feb. 2016 (when it was still a GS) and absolutely loved it. This room was our precursor to the 2 BR ATS which we have now done 3 times. You will love 11330. It's so much fun !

• 1 month later...
This is intended as an informational heads-up for those that may be considering booking one of these new cabins. If you’re not, just an FYI, you may be bored with the rest of this post…

These cabins, which were added as part of the refit of the Oasis, have been discussed to varying degrees in a few other threads since they debuted in November. A thank you to those who have posted! The reviews of these new cabins have been mixed, at best. The main purpose of this post is not to review or rehash those threads again, but rather to offer a “buyer beware” for those that are thinking of booking them based primarily on the advertised (but mostly inaccurate) square footage, especially that of the balconies.

The cabin and balcony sizes of these six Grand Suites vary greatly depending on what you read and where you read it. And I’m not talking about the conflicting views in some of the CC posts, I’m referring to the actual cabin statistics posted on Royal Caribbean’s website. I know, conflicting info from the cruise line is nothing new. I just thought I’d call this out to help keep people from booking what they expect to be a giant balcony, only to realize on the day of the cruise that even a small chair will barely fit on it.

When you’re doing a mock booking for the Oasis and you get to the part where you select “Show Options”, you see a description of each of the available suite types. For Grand Suite you see this:

Grand Suite with Balcony. Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King. Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closet, sitting area with table and sofa. (371 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.). Suites: 11330, 11730, 12330, 14330, and 14730 are 466 sq. ft, balcony 470 sq. ft.

That last part is inaccurate.

Even if you go to the deck plan pages for Oasis, decks 11, 12, and 14, and look for Grand Suite with Balcony, you see the same thing. Same measurements, same inaccuracies.

To get the actual square footages, which vary quite a bit from deck 11 to deck 12 to deck 14, you have to be on the specific Deck Plan page, then click on the link titled “Printable version of this deck”. Only then do you get the specific measurements of the “Newly enhanced” cabins, as they refer to them. Here is what you’ll see for deck 14:

Grand Suite with Balcony. Traditional Grand Suites feature a bedroom with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, living area with double sofa bed and lounge seating and a private bathroom with tub and two sinks. (371 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.). Newly enhanced Grand Suites (14330 and 14730) have one bathroom sink, additional square footage in both stateroom and balcony and balcony lounge seating. (421 sq. ft., balcony 136 sq. ft.).

Not a big difference in cabin size from the other specs listed earlier, but the balcony is three or four times smaller here than what they’re telling you on the other pages.

Here is what you’ll see for deck 12 if you click the “Printable version of this deck” link:

Grand Suite with Balcony. Traditional Grand Suites feature a bedroom with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, living area with double sofa bed and lounge seating and a private bathroom with tub and two sinks. (371 sq. ft., balcony 114 sq. ft.). Newly enhanced Grand Suites (12330 and 12730) have one bathroom sink, additional square footage in both stateroom and balcony and balcony lounge seating (433 sq. ft., balcony 362 sq. ft.).

So size-wise, deck 12 is better than deck 14, but still not what they tell you in other parts of their site, including the booking phase. The new Deck 11 GS’s seem to match up to their advertised size, so no issues there. Like the AquaTheater Suites on decks 8-10, the new suites and balconies get smaller the higher up you go. All have the great views of the AquaTheater shows, wake, etc., but grab 11330 or 11730 if size really matters.

Looking back at this post, I see it may be detail-overkill, but maybe someone will find it useful.

Happy cruising!

Thanks for a useful description of the staterooms. I had booked stateroom 12730 on a caribean cruise in november 18, and was able to change to 11730.

Have tried Oasis, Allure and Harmony earlier. Will try Symphony on Apr. 14. Of the mega ships we enjoyed the first on Oasis most, and looks forward to come back for another cruise.