Pride 1/25/15..Annie rolls a rhino and Annie in the sky with diamonds!

JAYVIATION

Thanks for the review, this was great!

When I was on the Pride in February much of the art had been defaced. An example is that someone had scratched the nipples off of any art applicable. Did you notice any of this? I was wondering if it was fixed in drydock.

When I was on the Pride in February much of the art had been defaced. An example is that someone had scratched the nipples off of any art applicable. Did you notice any of this? I was wondering if it was fixed in drydock.

Nipple scratching, eh? Well, some people are into that kind of action.

alright, Name That Tune's

sail away night= none

day 1= 80's guess that song

day 2= one hit wonders guess that song

day 3= 50's guess that song, 60's guess that song

day 4= guess that classic TV theme, guess that song decades, guess that song 50's, guess that song 70's

day 5= guess that song musicals, , guess that classic rock

day 6= name that country tune

Thank you for the response! :p

I did but it wasn't nearly as bad as some made it out to be.. its one of those things you see and are like "meh" not like "Holy Cow Look At That!"

so no they were not fixed, just dont think it was considered as critical as David's "coverup" :)

Great review !! Thanks for sharing. :)

We were booked on the Pride for Sept but just this weekend changed the booking to April !!! Can't wait - less than 2 months to go.. :D

Thanks for the feedback ! I'm so jealous you will be on Pride again sooner than later :) She is by far my favorite ship out of the 7 I have been on and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

I have noticed quite a few that have returned from my sailing and others after that my views of her are shared and she has turned the opinion around from the turmoils following her drydock.

Awesome review and fabulous pics ! Thank you for taking your time to put all this together and share ! Congratulations to you and Annie....and (I think this is a given ;)) may you have many happy years together !

Thank you for the feedback and kind wishes :) and congratulations on your upcoming Platinum B2B ! ..soo lucky!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GREAT review! And congrats on your engagement! Totally unforgettable.

I love your love story as I think long distance love is incredibly hard but so worth it if it works out.

I'm hoping to be on Pride in December (taking my parents on their FIRST cruise!). She looks like a wonderful ship and I LOVE the idea of a Serenity with it's own pool! Amazing! Were either of the other pools adults only?

The other two pools are not adult only, we were on two weeks ago and there were not many kids on the cruise so it was nice. We did notice that more kids were in the middle pool where the music and stage were compared the the other pool where the smoking area is. Loved the pride, so many public areas meant that it was never crowded feeling.

Edited by Wendilin

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your great review! Loved the A-Ha reference! I laughed out loud, and then had to explain it to my husband...because I'm a little older than he is. Anyway, your review was so inspiring that we booked the same room on the Pride and will be sailing in October of 2016. Looks like a great cabin!

Thanks for these incredible photos - Having taken the Pride a few times I was eager to see how the overhaul went. I'm happy they didn't change the interior decor, but thought they might have freshened up a little? Can't tell in the pictures.

Definitely my favorite class of ship.

Cheers!

We just booked the Pride for September so I just found your review today and all I can say is WOW!!! I loved your style of writing, humor, all the great pics and especially the AMAZING proposal to your Annie. Congrats to you both and thanks again for such a wonderful review.

Danny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...