Pride 1/25/15..Annie rolls a rhino and Annie in the sky with diamonds!

JAYVIATION

our last towel creation... quite appropriate

27_zpsa1d03d60.jpg

the whole menagerie...minus the koala that was sacrificed in the name of dryness

28_zpsb41421f5.jpg

what dreams are made of...

29_zps56544d1c.jpg

30_zpsd41a0c2c.jpg

31_zps8fd57ccc.jpg

33_zps46e1c85b.jpg

thanks for joining us on this wonderful trip! to those that are yet to sail on Pride.. hope I gave you a glimpse of something special, some information you may find useful and a little more excitement of whats to come on your journey!

and to all a good night !

Annie & Jason

I'm so sad this review is over. I enjoyed it SO much. I can't wait to sail the Pride and I'm even more excited now!

CONGRATS on the engagement. WOW, that is sure to top any proposals of most anyone you both will come across in your lives. I can not even imagine how you pulled it off way up there without dropping the ring. :eek: Simply amazing and I'm so happy for you both. :)

I'm so sad this review is over. I enjoyed it SO much. I can't wait to sail the Pride and I'm even more excited now!

CONGRATS on the engagement. WOW, that is sure to top any proposals of most anyone you both will come across in your lives. I can not even imagine how you pulled it off way up there without dropping the ring. :eek: Simply amazing and I'm so happy for you both. :)

Your kind words made it worth every moment putting it together !Thank You!

Congratulations! And thank you for the review! It was great to relive the cruise through someone else's point of view.

I will have to say that we spent a little bit of time at the Alchemy Bar and it was usually packed and the bartenders were fantastic. There was Raymond from Alabama who really got into shaking the drinks; I can't remember the name of the other bartender, but he knew how to work the crowd especially when there was a bunch of ladies at the bar. The drinks were really good - the bartenders asked what flavors you like and a few other questions and concocted custom drinks. There was also a menu of drinks to choose from and those sounded really good too.

As a reminder, I do have all the Fun Times should anyone have questions regarding them and I would be happy to answer questions about the Pride to what I know.

Really great review.

Could you please look at the Fun Times for the types of trivia listed? I've heard of various kinds (Harry potter, 60's, US, etc).

thank you.

Very nice review of your trip on the Pride .. nice pics, and will the Wedding now be at sea as well ???

We will be on the Pride in 3 weeks , wish you 2 the best ....

We been married since 1982 .... wish you 2 the best in life :)

Edited by griz400

Tremendous review! So enjoyed your style, your pictures and your proposal. Going on the Pride in September and really enjoyed your insights.

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations! And thank you for the review! It was great to relive the cruise through someone else's point of view.

I will have to say that we spent a little bit of time at the Alchemy Bar and it was usually packed and the bartenders were fantastic. There was Raymond from Alabama who really got into shaking the drinks; I can't remember the name of the other bartender, but he knew how to work the crowd especially when there was a bunch of ladies at the bar. The drinks were really good - the bartenders asked what flavors you like and a few other questions and concocted custom drinks. There was also a menu of drinks to choose from and those sounded really good too.

glad you saw more action there. cool idea and it looked great. Not being a drinker..just not my thing but in your support I have heard good things about it as well.

Really great review.

Could you please look at the Fun Times for the types of trivia listed? I've heard of various kinds (Harry potter, 60's, US, etc).

thank you.

you got it !

Trivia:

General Knowledge

All About the USA

Good Morning

Human Body

EA Sports Trivia

Art Trivia

Know Your States

Motown Music Trivia

James Bond 007

Disney Music

The Big Bang Theory

Geography

Live Call In Trivia

Slogans

The Beatles

80's Trivia

Harry Potter

Classic Disney

Horror Movie

all I can dig up from the 7 Fun times

I've just finished reading the last part of your review and so sad to see it end. Again, beautiful pictures...you really caught a lot of the interior of Pride in great detail, so much so that your pictures could be on a brochure for the Pride. I've tried and mine are always a little blurry or too dark, but we need to book more cruises so I can practice. LOL!!! Loved your final sunset pictures as well. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review and hope you cruise again soon so you can do another.

I've just finished reading the last part of your review and so sad to see it end. Again, beautiful pictures...you really caught a lot of the interior of Pride in great detail, so much so that your pictures could be on a brochure for the Pride. I've tried and mine are always a little blurry or too dark, but we need to book more cruises so I can practice. LOL!!! Loved your final sunset pictures as well. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review and hope you cruise again soon so you can do another.

thanks for the thumbs up and for the feedback on pictures. You are right, doing interiors is NOT easy...and certainly...more cruises= more practice.

That last sunset was unreal... and I was like the only one on deck taking pictures.. I couldn't believe it.

we appreciated your company for the story :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and the detailed review. You got pictures of things that I haven't seen before in other reviews and it made me so excited to go in 2 weeks. Congratulations on your engagement as well, it's a great story!

Edited by NoDayButToday

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and the detailed review. You got pictures of things that I haven't seen before in other reviews and it made me so excited to go in 2 weeks. Congratulations on your engagement as well, it's a great story!

I'm glad I was able to give you some interesting views and information. You will have a wonderful time. As I said, Pride is in her Prime and her crew has been working hard to iron things out a little more each cruise, be sure to thank them if you feel the same. It goes a long way :)

This was one of the best reviews I have read on this site. Thanks for all the time you took to do it. I loved the story and couldn't wait each day to see what happened. My husband and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage on the Pride this October. I feel certain you and Annie will have left some happy dust sprinkled around to make our time on the Pride as special as yours. Congratulations and I hope you have a blessed life together.

Your review is the best I had read on here (and I've been a member for over 10 years)! Congratulations on your engagement and I love your Big Bang Theory reference! 8 more days and I will be on her!

Edited by birdy

This was one of the best reviews I have read on this site. Thanks for all the time you took to do it. I loved the story and couldn't wait each day to see what happened. My husband and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage on the Pride this October. I feel certain you and Annie will have left some happy dust sprinkled around to make our time on the Pride as special as yours. Congratulations and I hope you have a blessed life together.

so very nice of you to say, that means a lot ! How great it is you will celebrate such a wonderful chapter in time together in October on the ship we started that book in our lives. Thanks very much !

Your review is the best I had read on here (and I've been a member for over 10 years)! Congratulations on your engagement and I love your Big Bang Theory reference! 8 more days and I will be on her!

I knew someone would get a reference I threw in sooner or later :)

Your compliment is certainly reassuring that I should do this again, so thank you! It is high praise I will try to improve upon.

You will be right at home on the Pride I have no doubt and be sure to earn your ship on a stick on the "Big Bang Theory" trivia on Saturday your second sea day at 4:30pm at the Piazza cafe deck 2 fwd :)