Pride 1/25/15..Annie rolls a rhino and Annie in the sky with diamonds!

JAYVIATION

Hi. I had ask awhile back but you might have not seen my question. That or either I didn't see your answer. :p

About that hot tub that was located around the gym area inside under the skylights. Is that for anyone to use? Is it free or part of the spa? How do you get to it? I have seen others mention places like this on various ships and they were hidden and for the spa people, so I was just wondering.

Also, did you happen to see how much it cost for the wash and dry and laundry soap on the ship when you were taking pictures? I have never done that while on a cruise but thinking for the right price, it might be nice to have them all clean when I arrive home for a change.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the great story and pictures. Your pictures answered questions I have had for months, mainly the kids' waterpark area.

Also, congratulations on the engagement. I was nervous about the ring falling into the ocean, I can only imagine how you felt.

Thank you for a wonderful review and sharing your love story with us.

Thanks for your trip report. We have cabin 7299 for our upcoming cruise, so it was nice to see what to expect (just flipped).

Hi. I had ask awhile back but you might have not seen my question. That or either I didn't see your answer. :p

About that hot tub that was located around the gym area inside under the skylights. Is that for anyone to use? Is it free or part of the spa? How do you get to it? I have seen others mention places like this on various ships and they were hidden and for the spa people, so I was just wondering.

Also, did you happen to see how much it cost for the wash and dry and laundry soap on the ship when you were taking pictures? I have never done that while on a cruise but thinking for the right price, it might be nice to have them all clean when I arrive home for a change.

Thanks again.

Yes, I did answer you, but I'm not gonna make you go back through to find it.. I'll be happy to answer here again :)

the spa in the gym is 100% free for anyone to use at any time until 10pm. The only way you would know it was there is if you did a full spa tour in the beginning of the cruise or happened by at walking around the various gym equipment.

It is accessible either through the main spa lobby deck nine lido all the way forward just in front of the forward pool.. OR you can go around to the left of that entrance, up one flight of stairs and enter the gym direct through the door there.

From the picture I posted of the laundry detergent dispenser, it showed $1.00 for detergent or fabric softener/ dryer sheets. i did not make note of the cost for the actual washing drying, but stop by at the laundrette on deck 7 starboard side midships when you are there. sorry i missed that.

Thanks for the great story and pictures. Your pictures answered questions I have had for months, mainly the kids' waterpark area.

Also, congratulations on the engagement. I was nervous about the ring falling into the ocean, I can only imagine how you felt.

Thank you for a wonderful review and sharing your love story with us.

my pleasure, glad you enjoyed the story. If you had further questions, let me know what they are and I will try to answer them for you :)

Thanks for your trip report. We have cabin 7299 for our upcoming cruise, so it was nice to see what to expect (just flipped).

I don't think you will be disappointed, if you happen to have any questions I may have missed, I welcome the chance to clarify :)

Yes, I did answer you, but I'm not gonna make you go back through to find it.. I'll be happy to answer here again :)

the spa in the gym is 100% free for anyone to use at any time until 10pm. The only way you would know it was there is if you did a full spa tour in the beginning of the cruise or happened by at walking around the various gym equipment.

It is accessible either through the main spa lobby deck nine lido all the way forward just in front of the forward pool.. OR you can go around to the left of that entrance, up one flight of stairs and enter the gym direct through the door there.

From the picture I posted of the laundry detergent dispenser, it showed $1.00 for detergent or fabric softener/ dryer sheets. i did not make note of the cost for the actual washing drying, but stop by at the laundrette on deck 7 starboard side midships when you are there. sorry i missed that.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I even scrolled back through the post and still didn't see it which is why I decided to ask again. Oops. :o

So if you try to enter using the spa entrance, won't they expect you to have a spa pass? Or do you just tell them you are going to the hot tub? I think I would rather enter from the gym. I have tried studying the blue prints online and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks so much for the info.

Amazing review, amazing pictures, by far the best i've seen. I will be boarding next weekend. The question i have, was George your cruise director or was it skip? Thank you

we had Skip and from what I heard/ saw of him, he seemed like a good guy

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I even scrolled back through the post and still didn't see it which is why I decided to ask again. Oops. :o

So if you try to enter using the spa entrance, won't they expect you to have a spa pass? Or do you just tell them you are going to the hot tub? I think I would rather enter from the gym. I have tried studying the blue prints online and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks so much for the info.

I understand your point. I prefer the stealth approach myself. Have a look at the pic below

63_zps7f8c7768.jpg

this is the forward pool on deck 9 lido. notice the 2 doors at the far end. Both go to the spa, the right goes to the salon, the left is the main spa desk. If you go up that stairway to the left of that left most spa door, you will see a door just to your right as you go up. thats the one to the gym only. if you go up the second stairway up you will be at the mini-golf and you went too far. hope this clears it up a bit :)

I understand your point. I prefer the stealth approach myself. Have a look at the pic below

63_zps7f8c7768.jpg

this is the forward pool on deck 9 lido. notice the 2 doors at the far end. Both go to the spa, the right goes to the salon, the left is the main spa desk. If you go up that stairway to the left of that left most spa door, you will see a door just to your right as you go up. thats the one to the gym only. if you go up the second stairway up you will be at the mini-golf and you went too far. hope this clears it up a bit :)

Absolutely. Thanks so much!!! :)

thanks for joining us on this wonderful trip! to those that are yet to sail on Pride.. hope I gave you a glimpse of something special, some information you may find useful and a little more excitement of whats to come on your journey!

and to all a good night !

Annie & Jason

[/font][/size][/color]

Our thanks to YOU! This has been the best review. Best pictures, best information, and best conclusion!!

Kathy

You will be right at home on the Pride I have no doubt and be sure to earn your ship on a stick on the "Big Bang Theory" trivia on Saturday your second sea day at 4:30pm at the Piazza cafe deck 2 fwd :)

[/font][/size][/color]

Every time I see PIAZZA, I read PIZZA. What does that say about me???!:eek:

Kathy

Every time I see PIAZZA, I read PIZZA. What does that say about me???!:eek:

Kathy

I thought the same :) It's kind of like how close "Fiance'" is to "Finance" heh and thanks for the gracious compliments of the review and story. Annie would like to do a Hawaii or Mediterranean cruise for a possible honeymoon, so after I win the lottery, I would be delighted to do another review/story for you all :)

Thank you so much for writing your review, it was great! We will be on the Pride at the end of August and I'm hoping I don't wish our summer away!:)

Congratulations to you and Annie, may she wear the ring with good health and happiness!:)

I think it will be the opposite and the summer will follow you as long as you are excited for your cruise :)

From the day I book a cruise (usually a year out).. Blue Swede said it best... "I can't stop this feelin....."

thanks for the kind words...... oooga chaka....oooga oooga..... oooga chaka... oooga oooga....

We will be on this ship in April. Thank you for taking the time to post so many pictures. It was the best I've seen. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

thanks so much ! if you have any questions on things I may have missed from pictures, let me know and I will answer as best I can :)

you got it !

Trivia:

General Knowledge

All About the USA

Good Morning

Human Body

EA Sports Trivia

Art Trivia

Know Your States

Motown Music Trivia

James Bond 007

Disney Music

The Big Bang Theory

Geography

Live Call In Trivia

Slogans

The Beatles

80's Trivia

Harry Potter

Classic Disney

Horror Movie

all I can dig up from the 7 Fun times

thank you very much for the information. It's much appreciated.

Thank you for your great review!! & awesome pics of 7301... we have that room in May! Can't wait :)

congratulations on your engagement!!!

Was a pleasure to grant a preview for you. pics are good , but wait till you step out on that balcony for the first time... :) thanks for the congrats, twas a long time in the making