Legend room safe

Debitoo

I was recently on deck 6 and I used a regular Visa card. You just close the door, slide the card and the safe unlocks. To unlock just slide it again, no key pad used. I would caution when locking the safe press the door a bit to ensure it locks. You will soon recognize the sounds it makes when it locks.

I was recently on deck 6 and I used a regular Visa card. You just close the door, slide the card and the safe unlocks. To unlock just slide it again, no key pad used. I would caution when locking the safe press the door a bit to ensure it locks. You will soon recognize the sounds it makes when it locks.

Oh! This is new to me. I'm gonna need direction! :confused:

Oh! This is new to me. I'm gonna need direction! :confused:

Oops; I made a typo. When you enter the room the safe will be unlocked. Close the door and use any credit card and slide it across the slot. To unlock it use the same card to slide across the slot and it unlocks.

I had a small issue with mine and I called Guest Services. A maintenance person arrived within 10 minutes and they will gladly help you.

Remember to leave the safe unlocked when your cruise is over.

I'm in an OV deck 2 on Legend. Do I need to bring a "dummy" credit card to open the safe or are they the digital pass code type?

Thanks!

My inside deck 7 had 4 number code, while my friends inside further down on same deck had magnetic strip

John in NC

• 2 weeks later...

You do NOT need a CC to access the safe, despite what it says; if you have a safe that requires a card your room key will work just as well. I had that conversation with Guest Services on Legend at the time as I was not prepared to cart the card around with me 24/7

WP_000971.jpg

Has anyone been in 6546 or 6548 recently & know which type safe they have?

We were in 6074 last week and had the CC safe. Just used our sea pass. Our friends had difficulty with theirs; it de-magnetized at least three times and they had to have someone open it.

Sorry, fingers are as cold as the Ohio Valley. Again, I would't use a credit card or your seapass. When I locked the safe, I could take it with me to the pool deck, etc without having to have my credit card in my bag. Also, if someone was to get your seapass, at least they wouldn't have access to your safe. An old gift card works very well. Take a few with you in case they get demagnetized.