TA's...could you post 2016 Europe schedule, please?

whatcruiseisnext

It has been said here on CC that those TA's who are a member of Princess OneSource received an email yesterday with the Europe 2016 schedules and dates. I see from other threads on here and from the releases in the UK where the ships are going to be but many of us are anxiously awaiting the actual dates.

So could one of you TA's out there or anyone who has access to the schedule PLEASE post it on CC?

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the 2016 schedule.... We're looking at the Baltic cruise from Copenhagen on the 6th July.

Just wondering if the launch fares seem expensive to anyone? Do Princess usually offer perks with their launch fares? We are seriously considering the Celebrity line also as they have the 123go deal ATM.....when I compare the princess launch fares with Celebrity, the 123go offer looks pretty good.:)

It has been said here on CC that those TA's who are a member of Princess OneSource received an email yesterday with the Europe 2016 schedules and dates. I see from other threads on here and from the releases in the UK where the ships are going to be but many of us are anxiously awaiting the actual dates.

So could one of you TA's out there or anyone who has access to the schedule PLEASE post it on CC?

Thank you!

This is where a good TA makes all the difference. Mine sent the information to me in an email as soon as she got it.