Tampa Parking

clax1

I like the Valet Parking at the port...it's only $20 more than the garage...I don't have to schelp my luggage across a busy street & when I get off the cruise they bring my car to the curb...load my luggage & I'm good to go!:D

We used Parking Doctors for our cruise on Vision a few weeks ago. We were very happy with it. The shuttle to and from the port was very easy. I booked it online which made it a dollar cheaper per day.:D

Sherri:)

We liked valet parking in January, 2015 for Brilliance cruise. Well worth $20 extra.

We used the valet option on our last cruise, worked well, but did have a rather long wait for them to bring the car when we returned. Have also used the self park garage across the street and that also was not an issue. Stopped and dropped DW with bags, parked and walked across the street, very easy. The trick is when you return, get a porter for your bags as they will take them across the street to your car. Very easy and well worth giving them the $20 tip for their service.

I like the Valet Parking at the port...it's only $20 more than the garage...I don't have to schelp my luggage across a busy street & when I get off the cruise they bring my car to the curb...load my luggage & I'm good to go!:D

I agree. When we drove to the port, there were 4 of us, so the cost divided by 4 people was so worth it. We drove up, gave up our car and it was in a secure area just feet from the ship all week. When we returned we were on the road 5 minutes after leaving the door. Made for a great trip.

In January, we used the off-site Parking Doctors. It is an outdoor, fenced lot near the terminal. They provide free shuttle service to/from the terminal. Pricing was reasonable and service was good. Happy cruising!http://www.theparkingdoctors.com/

We have been spoiled by cheap garage parking in Miami, and open lots as low as $31/week(without problems). Is there any really affordable parking in Tampa, like $4/day?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
so, OK?

We used them in Feb. They were fine. 7.97 guarantees you the next shuttle with no wait. 6.97 gives you the option of walking or taking the shuttle after priority have boarded and there is room available.

We used them in Feb. They were fine. 7.97 guarantees you the next shuttle with no wait. 6.97 gives you the option of walking or taking the shuttle after priority have boarded and there is room available.

Thanks for the info. I opted for the 6.97 option. After a week I figure I could use the additional steps to burn calories before getting in the car for a 16 ride back home.