NCL Drug bust Tampa FL

leela8

What is the name of this excursion? I can't find it in the Roatan listings. It sounds dangerous but interesting.

PM this guy on FB

Erik Santos: Once a guy in san juan aproach to me and offer me 10 000 dollar to take 1 kilo.... I ran away... Inmediately.... I said... No thank u... I prefer to eat beans in my country to be in jail

Do you suppose they mis read their policies and seen they could bring their own bottled water and coke onboard?

*Living large one week at a time*

When NCL said you can bring your own Coke, they were referring to brown sugary liquid in the red cans, not the powdered one in the dime bags.......lol

Seriously? Kilograms in your underwear? How can you possibly not be more obvious going through Customs....:rolleyes:

Asians are known for the well endowments perhaps they figured nobody would notice, like you didn't notice I said misread lol

What type of endowments do you know involves hotels, women, making large bugles go small and police pulling guns on you? On second thought, never mind........ :confused:

I watch jerry Springer, I loved your episode on illiterate big mouth trailer dwellers, keep that mullet long and dirty maywell!

Sorry don't watch that mess, too much fantastical even for me. I rather watch the ID channel - now those's sociopaths / psychopaths are who one needs to watch out for!! Well, that and I'm too far remove from rednecks and hoodrats to care about them or be consider one, so......