Persian Gardens

M&Dcruisers

What I dont understand is how to sign up for this? Do you have to go into the spa on the first day? Because that was a huge crowded nightmare the last time I traveled on Celebrity. I wish you could pre-book the week before departure.

Does anyone know the cost for a 14 day cruise on the Eclipse for the Persian Gardens ? Can you use your onboard credit for it ?

I think around $159 per person, give or take. Yes, you can use onboard credit.

Edited by Nachosdelux

• 3 weeks later...

We have done quite a few cruises in Aqua class and have used Persian gardens on all of them . I would definitely say this area is much better on Solstice class ships where you will find about 8 heated loungers and a very small sauna and similar steam room. Yes it's quiet and has a lovely view but before you buy your day pass do remember that it doesn't guarantee you will even get a lounger especially on sea days. There are signs asking people not to reserve them and in general this is observed but many do hold onto them with towels etc while they are in the sauna. The millennium class ships only have bench seating and a larger sauna and no sea view. Personally I would only use them as the aqua class perk or with elite free entry voucher. I wouldn't pay extra for the day pass. You probably wouldn't spend any more than an hour in there anyway.

Does anyone know the cost of admission to the Persion Gardens?

The Persian Garden and Relaxation Room* is complimentary for AquaClass guests only.

A limited number of passes (on a first come, first served basis) for access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room are offered to other guests onboard at the following rates:

1 Day - $25.00

3 Days - $50.00

6 Days - $75.00

Passes will be sold to guests with and without treatments booked.

*Please note that the Relaxation Room is ONLY available on Solstice Class ships, it is not available on the solsticized ML class ships.