Picture HEAVY Indy 8 night review

We were on Indy's 2013 TA and we posted many photos on our Flikr account if you are interested. Our TA was 13 days from Southampton-St Maarten-San Juan and Ft Lauderdale. We did 7 days on 2 short cruises before the TA Southampton-Zeebruge and Le Havre. You can access the Flikr photos at the following link

Most of all, a hug with Fernando

Thank you.

Sorry about that - I published the videos but there was an "unknown error" with them. I went back this morning and published them again - have a look now. I think they should be up and viewable.

You'll have a great time on the Indy!

Thanks! The videos worked great today. :D

I am sure we will have a great time on Indy. I can hardly wait until it is our turn.

I have made a note to pack our water shoes, or maybe even dive booties. Those unchin spines in the foot looked painful! I have seen and snorkeled over many an urchin in my day, but I have never stepped on one. After seeing that picture of the person's foot with the urchin spines, I sure don't want to step on one now! :eek:

I also want to thank you one more time for sharing your pictures and videos with us. I have enjoyed getting to know Indy a little bit better before we finally board her.

Thanks! The videos worked great today. :D

I am sure we will have a great time on Indy. I can hardly wait until it is our turn.

I have made a note to pack our water shoes, or maybe even dive booties. Those unchin spines in the foot looked painful! I have seen and snorkeled over many an urchin in my day, but I have never stepped on one. After seeing that picture of the person's foot with the urchin spines, I sure don't want to step on one now! :eek:

I also want to thank you one more time for sharing your pictures and videos with us. I have enjoyed getting to know Indy a little bit better before we finally board her.

My pleasure. Have a great cruise.

Thank you for posting these wonderful photos!

We are looking forward to our Indŷ cruise in May so it is lovely to see the ship before we board.

You talked about the filter you use on your camera but could you tell me if you remove it when taking inside shots please?

Many thanks!

Edited by ellie1145

Thank you for posting these wonderful photos!

We are looking forward to our Indŷ cruise in May so it is lovely to see the ship before we board.

You talked about the filter you use on your camera but could you tell me if you remove it when taking inside shots please?

Many thanks!

So jealous, I see that you are going on a B2B! We will be on Indy in July on the Eastern itinerary that you are doing on your second half. Would love to see compasses of that itinerary and your take on it when you get back!!

Finally got all my pics uploaded to Flickr so I am going to do a picture review of our 8 night Eastern cruise that departed on Feb 28. I'm also going to throw in a couple videos as well.

For those interested in my impression of the cruise, I posted a quick review here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2180428

Now on to my picture review - and when I say Heavy, I mean Heavy. I'm going to post LOTS of pictures from each day of the cruise so I'm basically going to walk you through day by day. I didn't take as many ship pictures as I normally do since we've been on the Indy several times but there's still almost 40 picture in and around the ship so there's plenty for you ship freaks as well.

Enjoy.

Hmmm. I'm not seeing any pictures.

So jealous, I see that you are going on a B2B! We will be on Indy in July on the Eastern itinerary that you are doing on your second half. Would love to see compasses of that itinerary and your take on it when you get back!!

We are looking forward to it. We missed St Kitts in January on Royal Princess due to high winds so we are really hoping to make it this time.

Will certainly let you know what we think of it. We love the Oasis class and did a B2B on her last May so we are sad not to be back on Oasis this year, but hope we will love Indy as much - we were rather spoilt on Royal Princess which we absolutely loved.

Edited by ellie1145

Wow just stumbled on this Thread. Fantastic pics. We are doing Back to Back on the Indy from April 11 - 25. These pictures have really made us so excited about this cruise, given that we have had the coldest winter on record here.

Can't wait to get started.

Thanks again!