Can't Reach Jarvin

travellbug

I wanted to book a tour with Jarvin from My Islands Tours after I read all of the great reviews but I can't get him to answer my emails. I emailed him through his website, put a message up on the FB page and pm'd him in FB. It's almost been two weeks and still nothing. Anyone else have trouble reaching him? Any tips how I can get through or just move on to another company? :confused:

I wanted to book a tour with Jarvin from My Islands Tours after I read all of the great reviews but I can't get him to answer my emails. I emailed him through his website, put a message up on the FB page and pm'd him in FB. It's almost been two weeks and still nothing. Anyone else have trouble reaching him? Any tips how I can get through or just move on to another company? :confused:

I also emailed him and received no reply. For those that received an answer could you re-post his email please?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We tried for weeks to get a hold of Jarvin tours due to great reviews, but no replies. Finally got a reply once I gave a bad review on Trip Advisor of their lack of communication. Krista claimed the email was sent to their Spam folder. This seems to be an on going problem. I still feel that they need to check daily due to the enormous amount of complaints.

We contacted Liz Perria tours and Funky Monkey. Both were quick to reply. Due to their promptness and professionalism we decided to do business with them.

Krista went out of her way to contact Trip advisor to have my review on their poor communications taken off. This would make sense why they have only good reviews scored on Trip Advisor.

I have been monitoring his tour on t.a. and did notice your post and then it was deleted. I did not realize one could do so. I didn't have a problem booking but I have a big group going. I hope you have a pleasant day regardless. St Kitt is beautiful and I am looking forward to returning.

• 3 weeks later...

We had the same problem contacting Jarvin through email. We heard back from them only after posting a poor review on Trip Advisor concerning their lack of response. A lady claimed that our email went to their Spam folder. She also claimed that they had no available tours due to booked by a large party on our cruise. She also requested that I remove my post from trip advisor. She also contacted trip advisor to remove my post. It seems to me that they would check their spam folder frequently since this is an on going issue.

We ended up contacting Liz Pierra tours. She is very quick to respond to emails.