Carnival Site

missymckibben

It loaded slow but came up and is working fine for me. We fly in the day before and stay in a hotel. When we fill out our Online Check-In and enter the hotel stay Carnival's web site will not accept a hotel checkout for the same day we board the ship:confused: Does anyone have that problem?

It loaded slow but came up and is working fine for me. We fly in the day before and stay in a hotel. When we fill out our Online Check-In and enter the hotel stay Carnival's web site will not accept a hotel checkout for the same day we board the ship:confused: Does anyone have that problem?

Yep. That's been going on for a long time. Either leave off the hotel info or show yourself checking in and out of the hotel the day before your cruise. That usually works.

Sorry to say, but, the CCL site sucks on a regular basis at different points of interest you may be looking for.

If you are finding their regular, "Sorry, but we suck" , I mean, try again later page, don't worry. Not trying to stick up to their IT dept, but, there are many changes in they have to deal with on a daily basis.:rolleyes:

Come back the next day and it usually is straightened out.

If you can, call them and ask what you want to know.

Not much help, I know, but that's how it goes sometimes, eh?