Bingo on Britannia?

suebubbles

I confess to usually having one - and only one - game of bingo on board ship and that is simply to do something different to my normal way of life! The same reason I usually have a few goes on the roulette wheel on board.( never win on either!)

Isn't that partly what holidays are for - to do something different😉☺️.?

I confess to usually having one - and only one - game of bingo on board ship and that is simply to do something different to my normal way of life! The same reason I usually have a few goes on the roulette wheel on board.( never win on either!)

Isn't that partly what holidays are for - to do something ddifferent☺️.?

Well..... yes...... but personally, my search for something different will not involve stuff I could experience at the local working mans club :D

No offence to the bingo players here! My drink till you drop partying days are (for the most part) behind me, but I've not yet reached the stage of getting excited by a game of bingo or a game of cards. I've only just gotten into gardening, so I need to rack up a few more life miles yet :p

For those of you watching in black and white, this post was intended to be tongue in cheek ;)

Edited by newbieafloat

There's an idea,on board allotments.Take your your own veg and salad to the chef to be plated up.

Writing to P&O immediately🌿🍄

Isn't there a ship somewhere (? RCL) that has real grass on it?

Maybe some real earth should be taken on board......no muck-spreading allowed though!:D

Well..... yes...... but personally, my search for something different will not involve stuff I could experience at the local working mans club :D

I am barred from mine....something to do with being female.....?:p

No offence to the bingo players here! My drink till you drop partying days are (for the most part) behind me, but I've not yet reached the stage of getting excited by a game of bingo or a game of cards. I've only just gotten into gardening, so I need to rack up a few more life miles yet :p

You wait till you get to my age... What goes around comes around.:D

For those of you watching in black and white, this post was intended to be tongue in cheek ;)

so is mine.....

Yes and i hope Brodies is not the disaster the Exchange is on Ventura. worst bar on P&O with the main bar on Arcadia coming a close second.

Although I haven't used Brodies, it has seemed OK to walk through. Quite happy with the Glasshouse at the moment. Put some money behind the bar in Brodies for me and I might check it out for you - but not when they are playing bingo!!!

Don't mind the odd game of bingo especially when you win the BIG prize money at the end of the cruise which i did on my last cruise on Azura amazing amount of money which covered what we had spent on our 2 week cruise! So yes will have a dabble again :D

Isn't there a ship somewhere (? RCL) that has real grass on it?

Maybe some real earth should be taken on board......no muck-spreading allowed though!:D

It's on pretty much the entire top deck of all of Celebrity's Solstise class ships ....it's amazing.

Edited by Tog