Grand Suite perks?

Just booked a GS on the Harmony.....I've NEVER had a GS before and was wondering what the perks are that come with it...

You'll never again want to cruise in anything less than a full suite! Enjoy that cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be sure to read all the perks carefully. Don't miss out on the good stuff. If your cruise goes to Labadee, be sure to spend the day on Barefoot Beach. It's great!

Note "full menu" for Room Service. There is no limit. We had 3 other couples in for Breakfast one day. Ordered Omelets, Eggs Benedict, etc. Gave the Room Service person a $20 tip, but we had full breakfasts for 8 of us. Really a nice perk.

Use the Concierge for anything and everything. And enjoy the Lounge.

If you like the sun go up on the "gold card" sun deck. Quite, not crowded, better lounges.

As others have said, you'll never want to go back now. Have a great time!

I have some questions about the suite perks...

VIP Lounge Chairs - Are these next to the pool? If they're up on some deck away from the pool area then they're useless to us. Also, are any of them shaded?

Seating in Specialty Restaurants for Breakfast and Lunch - is this a special menu/made to order food? On Princess suite guests have breakfast in Sabbatini's, which is a customized, made-to-order menu with outstanding service. Is this what is offered on RCL, or is it just seating area?

Are there any perks for free internet or laundry for suite guests?

If you are Diamond and in a suite, do you get access to both the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge? What's the difference between the two, other than who is allowed inside?

VIP Lounge Chairs - Are these next to the pool? If they're up on some deck away from the pool area then they're useless to us. Also, are any of them shaded? depends on the ship but I have never seen it RIGHT next to the pools nor have they been shaded

Seating in Specialty Restaurants for Breakfast and Lunch - is this a special menu/made to order food? On Princess suite guests have breakfast in Sabbatini's, which is a customized, made-to-order menu with outstanding service. Is this what is offered on RCL, or is it just seating area? never seen it for Lunch, but for breakfast it is a very small menu of 5 or so items plus you can almost always get standards like Eggs Benedict or an omelet. typically one of the specialty restaurants. this is DIFFERENT than the reserved seating areas for the buffet

Are there any perks for free internet or laundry for suite guests? Not at this time. supposedly, there are changes coming, but who knows what those will entail.

If you are Diamond and in a suite, do you get access to both the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge? What's the difference between the two, other than who is allowed inside? yes. th difference is purely personal with some people preferring the DL because( supposedly) they are Kid free during cocktail hour.. again there is debate on that as apparently not all ships have this nor enforce it.

who knows what will be incorporated into Anthem, Harmony and any future ships let alone any refurbs done to current ship.

Edited by spookwife

Harmony deck plans show a Coastal Kitchen and suite lounge-that just bumped up the suite experience. :D

These area are reserved for gold card holders only. Daily breakfast, lunch on sea days and dinner every night. Have not experienced this yet but hear it is pretty nice!!;)

Harmony does have a VIP sun deck but those seats are not right next to the pool.

Harmony of the Seas Deck 17 Plan

• Suite Sun Deck, Bar & Lounge is an exclusive area for suites guests and gold SeaPass card holders, with private service and shaded seating areas.
  • Coastal Kitchen is exclusively for Grand Suites’ and above guests, as well as Pinnacle members.
  • Suite Lounge (~60 seats, Suite-guests only venue)

Suite seating in the specialty restaurants for breakfast, get the same menu serving the MDR for breakfast. The perk is you do not have to sit at a shared table, or deal with the crowds. You will also be served rather than use the fruit/cereal bar.

Sun deck for suites is not near the pool and I have never found a shaded one either. That is why no one uses them. Yes, agree useless.

And to the person who posted regarding some people prefer DL over CL. On many of the ships DL has a view, while CL does not; or the CL is much smaller. There are valid reasons.

But for those who have sailed these new ships with the gold card only access to CL. I have heard the D+/P will have their own lounge and not be downgraded to the DL. Yet, some are quick to say there will be no other lounge. Is that from experience or just heresay.

VIP Lounge Chairs - Are these next to the pool? If they're up on some deck away from the pool area then they're useless to us. Also, are any of them shaded?

Seating in Specialty Restaurants for Breakfast and Lunch - is this a special menu/made to order food? On Princess suite guests have breakfast in Sabbatini's, which is a customized, made-to-order menu with outstanding service. Is this what is offered on RCL, or is it just seating area?

Are there any perks for free internet or laundry for suite guests?

If you are Diamond and in a suite, do you get access to both the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge? What's the difference between the two, other than who is allowed inside?

If you read the link I posted above, it states which ships have reserved seating by pool and which ones have reserved sun deck. Location varies by ship. several ships I have been on the seating is on the staggered part going from pool deck up to the deck above behind the pool at the sky bar end. Whether it is shaded really depends on time of day, etc as they are not covered but some seats, especially lower, can get shade from the track if that makes sense especially earlier in the day.

All your questions regarding food and other perks such as laundry (pressing service first formal night) are pretty much listed in the flyer I listed above.

Edited by Spurschick

But for those who have sailed these new ships with the gold card only access to CL. I have heard the D+/P will have their own lounge and not be downgraded to the DL. Yet, some are quick to say there will be no other lounge. Is that from experience or just heresay.

Harmony has no CL on its deck plans. It does have a diamond and suite lounge though.