Alaska 2016 is up!

Adoremus

You are sure on the ball, Joanie! That room seems familiar!!

LOL:D:D

Also Sail7Seas, I've never been on a Land/Cruise Tour and never had a problem booking a Neptune Suite, well except for our last Alaska cruise when another passenger had booked th 2nd week of our cruise.

Joanie

Just a Heads up to all anxiously awaiting the Alaska 2016 Schedule........

Drum Roll please..............

Nieuw Amsterdam will be sailing her Maiden Alaska Voyage on 30 April 2016 out of Vancouver!!!!!

According to our PCC the cruise will be/should be up on the web site later this afternoon.

We have just booked SB 5186.... hehehe any doubt I'd not be getting an Aft Wrap:D

So, if you want to do Alaska on the Nieuw Amsterdam.......Get ready to book:)

Joanie

Joanie... I can feel your excitement. Thank you for the posting and sharing your adventures.

First priority for the suites is for those doing the Land + Sea journeys. Suites are usually opened up much later for those that are cruise only. Nothing has changed compared to prior years

We booked a suite for Alaska 8-20-16 RT Seattle today. Just FYI.

To be fair this has been posted/known for a few few months now. :)

The ships, dates, prices and/or when it could be booked? IS HAL like some other cruise lines who give high level cruisers advance notice?

Just a Heads up to all anxiously awaiting the Alaska 2016 Schedule........

Drum Roll please..............

Nieuw Amsterdam will be sailing her Maiden Alaska Voyage on 30 April 2016 out of Vancouver!!!!!

According to our PCC the cruise will be/should be up on the web site later this afternoon.

We have just booked SB 5186.... hehehe any doubt I'd not be getting an Aft Wrap:D

So, if you want to do Alaska on the Nieuw Amsterdam.......Get ready to book:)

Joanie

Joanie, I also feel your excitement! It amazes me how much you LOVE Alaska....I wish we could go every year too but my husband isn't quite as co-operative as yours:D You can work on him for me when we see you on the Noordam soon!

Joanie, I also feel your excitement! It amazes me how much you LOVE Alaska....I wish we could go every year too but my husband isn't quite as co-operative as yours:D You can work on him for me when we see you on the Noordam soon!

I'll work on him!! That's a promise my friend:D

You are right, I love Alaska so much that all my funeral arrangements have already been made:) Not looking forward to it, but knowing that my ashes will be in the place I love the most....ALASKA:)

And for the CC member who said the Suite restrictions for YVR, I have done this route a couple other times and I've never had any restrictions on booking a Suite. Your experience may be different than mine so am not saying you are wrong, just that I've never run into a problem:)

Joanie

I'll work on him!! That's a promise my friend:D

You are right, I love Alaska so much that all my funeral arrangements have already been made:) Not looking forward to it, but knowing that my ashes will be in the place I love the most....ALASKA:)

And for the CC member who said the Suite restrictions for YVR, I have done this route a couple other times and I've never had any restrictions on booking a Suite. Your experience may be different than mine so am not saying you are wrong, just that I've never run into a problem:)

Joanie

So glad you said this Joanie! We want to book the RT VAC or Seward-VAC in Sept but after reading some of these was getting concerned but we want a NS.....

Tanya

HAL's site now showing Maasdam's "14 day Great Land Explorer" schedule for 2016 :)

e.g.

Day Date Port Arrive Depart

0 04 Jul 2016 Seattle, Washington, US 04:00 PM

1 05 Jul 2016 Vancouver Island - Cruising CO

2 06 Jul 2016 Ketchikan, Alaska, US 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

3 07 Jul 2016 Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm CO Noon 05:00 PM

4 08 Jul 2016 Juneau, Alaska, US 08:00 AM 10:00 PM

5 09 Jul 2016 Icy Strait Point, Alaska, US TR 07:00 AM 02:00 PM

6 10 Jul 2016 At Sea

7 11 Jul 2016 Anchorage, Alaska, US 07:00 AM 11:00 PM

8 12 Jul 2016 Homer, Alaska, US 10:00 AM 06:00 PM

9 13 Jul 2016 Kodiak, Alaska, US 07:00 AM 02:00 PM

10 14 Jul 2016 Hubbard Glacier CO 03:00 PM 05:00 PM

11 15 Jul 2016 Sitka, Alaska, US TR 08:00 AM 04:00 PM

12 16 Jul 2016 At Sea

13 17 Jul 2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada 01:00 PM 11:00 PM

14 18 Jul 2016 Seattle, Washington, US 07:00 AM

Thanks, Joanie...got in touch with our TA who had left, so one of her associates helped me book 5 "J" cabins for bringing our family on the NA to help celebrate our 50th anniversary! Got them all together! Can't wait for June '16 now!

Thanks, Joanie...got in touch with our TA who had left, so one of her associates helped me book 5 "J" cabins for bringing our family on the NA to help celebrate our 50th anniversary! Got them all together! Can't wait for June '16 now!

Joanie and I will have all of your menus and On Locations for you before you cruise June 2016. Glad you got exactly what you wanted for the NA.

[quote name='pspercy']HAL's site now showing Maasdam's "14 day Great Land Explorer" schedule for 2016 :)

e.g.
Day Date Port Arrive Depart
0 04 Jul 2016 Seattle, Washington, US 04:00 PM
1 05 Jul 2016 Vancouver Island - Cruising CO
2 06 Jul 2016 Ketchikan, Alaska, US 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
3 07 Jul 2016 Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm CO Noon 05:00 PM
4 08 Jul 2016 Juneau, Alaska, US 08:00 AM 10:00 PM
5 09 Jul 2016 Icy Strait Point, Alaska, US TR 07:00 AM 02:00 PM
6 10 Jul 2016 At Sea
7 11 Jul 2016 Anchorage, Alaska, US 07:00 AM 11:00 PM
8 12 Jul 2016 Homer, Alaska, US 10:00 AM 06:00 PM
9 13 Jul 2016 Kodiak, Alaska, US 07:00 AM 02:00 PM
10 14 Jul 2016 Hubbard Glacier CO 03:00 PM 05:00 PM
11 15 Jul 2016 Sitka, Alaska, US TR 08:00 AM 04:00 PM
12 16 Jul 2016 At Sea
13 17 Jul 2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada 01:00 PM 11:00 PM
14 18 Jul 2016 Seattle, Washington, US 07:00 AM[/QUOTE]

Just booked the 29 Aug 2016 sailing. Is it too early to start counting the days?

[quote name='kftw']Just booked the 29 Aug 2016 sailing. Is it too early to start counting the days?[/quote]

Life is filled with unknowns. Being booked on a HAL cruise to Alaska is a certainty that will fill the coming days with focus.

The big question is whether it is too early to start a Roll Call? - NOT

[quote name='janmcn']Thanks, Joanie...got in touch with our TA who had left, so one of her associates helped me book 5 "J" cabins for bringing our family on the NA to help celebrate our 50th anniversary! Got them all together! Can't wait for June '16 now![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]Happy Anniversary and VERY Glad to be of any assistance:) If you are interested in doing the Coastal from San Diego on 25 April, Let me know so we can holler at you when it becomes available later in the year:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]