LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Chris, thank you for another joyous review. Its been a while since I cruise, and your review gave me that cruise fix that I desperately needed.

Furthermore, it helped reiterate that the Quantum class is one that I would love to try someday. Everything about the ship was phenomenal, I particularly loved 270. Something tells me that I would spend a great deal of time there. I will have to keep an eye on Anthem, hopefully I can make it happen sooner than later.

I guess I will see you on your next review. Please never forget to notify me once you start one. I still yearn the day that we get to sail together. Let's plan that :).

Anyway, keep enjoying the last day of your cruise.

Once again, thank you.

P.S. was the Internet unlimited? Not sure if you already answered that.

That pic is AWESOME! Loved the review. I'm on here every morning until I leave for work and every night until bedtime. Loved my 12nt. Caribbean cruise!

Sounds like me! Except I did try to sneak peaks during the work day :o. I too want to thank Chris as I loved my 12night cruise too! :)

Edited by jaspercat

Great photo!! The man and the ocean!

Bugsy, you have once again given us a wonderful day by day blog of your cruise. With all your great photos it is almost like we have taken the cruise ourselves!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, it is much appreciated by those of us on land.

Ditto

Sadly the journey is coming to end and I will be headed home tomorrow but stay tuned as I give my grades and opinions on what was a great cruise. LIVE from Quantum of the Seas enters post cruise so stay tuned my friends!

Thanks for tuning in everyone! Headed to Schooner Bar for a farewell get together :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bugsy4271

Sadly the journey is coming to end and I will be headed home tomorrow but stay tuned as I give my grades and opinions on what was a great cruise. LIVE from Quantum of the Seas enters post cruise so stay tuned my friends!

Thanks for tuning in everyone! Headed to Schooner Bar for a farewell get together :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thank You Chris for a great LIVE report. Hope to someday cruise with you. Again Great Job . Pat

Thanks, Chris, for taking us all along with you on your first Quantum class cruise. My bank account thanks you as well for letting me feel like I was there w/you and all of your CC friends. Sure looks as though you all had a wonderful time!

Patiently waiting for your next LIVE FROM later this year.

Oh, and thanks to Emmy also, for that great "The Man and the Sea" photo.:)

Ellen

Allow me to add my thanks to those from others.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the review over the last week or so, and am eagerly awaiting your post-cruise grades and comments. No hurry, though. I hope you get off the ship and home without too much hassle and safely!

Thanks, Chris, for taking us all along with you on your first Quantum class cruise.

Oh, and thanks to Emmy also, for that great "The Man and the Sea" photo.:)

Ellen

I'll also add my thanks to Chris, and to Emmy for a very touching picture.

Safe travels home to all of you.

Good morning friends for the last time aboard Quantum of the Seas! We are back in port and I will departing the ship around 10 am to head to Newark for my flight home.

Hope you all enjoyed the journey this past 12 nights....

Good morning New York

2015-04-23%2005.51.03_zpsqe4pur9a.jpg

The refueling barge is pulling up alongside Quantum this morning

2015-04-23%2005.51.15_zpsxhfvzkx8.jpg

"Man of the Sea". What a poignant picture! What a review! What pictures! Echoing my thanks for an exceptional job. The party may be over for now but we're all anxiously awaiting the next one. Looking forward to your final thoughts.

Safe travels home.