Suite drinks loaded on seapass?

I know that Diamond drinks 3 per evening are loaded on your seapass cards so that you can get a drink at any bar as well as the diamond lounge. Is the same true of a suite passenger. IE can they get three free drinks at regular bars during the same time?

Can suite passengers go to the Diamond lounge or are they limited to the concierge lounge? (I think I know the answer to this):D

jc

I know that Diamond drinks 3 per evening are loaded on your seapass cards so that you can get a drink at any bar as well as the diamond lounge. Is the same true of a suite passenger. IE can they get three free drinks at regular bars during the same time?

Can suite passengers go to the Diamond lounge or are they limited to the concierge lounge? (I think I know the answer to this):D

jc

Suite guests are limited to the Concierge or Suites lounges, and they do not get drinks loaded on their SeaPass.

Suite guest get drinks loaded onto their seapass if they are diamond and up, and can use them at any bar just like non suite guest who are diamond and up. Many D and up book full suites

Suite guest can use the diamond lounge if they are D and up

Edited by setsail

Suite guests are limited to the Concierge or Suites lounges, and they do not get drinks loaded on their SeaPass.

Thanks Bob. Kind of surprising that they don't give those poor suite people perks as good as a lowly diamond like me.:D

I was asking about non-diamond / dp suite passengers.

jc

Explain how this works....you have three drinks per day on your sea pass card?

is it limited to certain hours, certain bars?

Is it limited to certain drinks?

Can I get a free drink at the pool bar? Or in the theater?

I take it you order your drink as usual, give the server your card...when they swipe it, the charge comes up zero?

There is still the automatic gratuity...what about that?

Edited by B-52

Explain how this works....you have three drinks per day on your sea pass card?

is it limited to certain hours, certain bars?

Is it limited to certain drinks?

Can I get a free drink at the pool bar? Or in the theater?

I take it you order your drink as usual, give the server your card...when they swipe it, the charge comes up zero?

There is still the automatic gratuity...what about that?

Limited to hours that the CL/DL has cocktail hour, usually 5pm to 8:30pm. Can be used in any bar and the theater, but not in restaurants. Limited to the types of drinks served in the CL/DL.

DH and I used our free drinks in the restaurants on Quantum last month.

Yet others on other ships cannot use the 3-drink, free drink offer in the restaurants. It must be hit or miss, or available only on certain ships. RC keeps it a secret, I guess :rolleyes:. Or it can't make up its mind...:confused:

Yet others on other ships cannot use the 3-drink, free drink offer in the restaurants. It must be hit or miss, or available only on certain ships. RC keeps it a secret, I guess :rolleyes:. Or it can't make up its mind...:confused:

Actually no secret. RCL specifically says that the drink voucher cannot be used in dining rooms. The fact that a specific server didn't enforce it is just that.

The drink vouchers are added to lessen the crowd in the Diamond Lounge. I suppose if the suite lounge became over crowded they would do the same thing. But as we are seeing they are managing the crowd by differing between a Concierge Lounge that admits D+ and a Suite Lounge that doesn't. Easy to manage the Suite Longe crowd as there are a specific limit to number of suite guests.

Also keep in mind that the drink voucher is strictly limited to what drinks can be purchased. So if you order a top shelf martini expect a bill. The bars should have a list of drinks available. I always let the waiter or bar tender know I'm using the voucher so there is no question. I doubt it's an automatic thing. Also only usable during the Diamond Lounge Happy Hour times. On Quantum I had to wait 5 minutes to order my drink, until the official Happy Hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DH and I used our free drinks in the restaurants on Quantum last month.

worth asking I guess.

On a TA we found 5-8 in the lounge was enough then go for dinner with time to get your table and pop out to the nearest bar and bring back 1-6 glasses of wine(for a couple of diamonds) thats dinner sorted.

Seems silly not to let people get the same drinks in the restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. I was hoping for something like fruit punch. On Celebrity was told " not on list" although one bartender said " couldn't see why not?"

You are only permitted drinks that are available in the DL. I'm pretty sure fruit punch is not.