Who has gotten cabin assignments this week?

cruisevers

Sail 4/29 Zaandam, cabin assigned 4/20. First time we have ever booked a "guarantee." Satisfied with result.

We have cruised 5 times so far and have always chosen our cabin. This is the first time we have done a guarantee cabin for our upcoming 9 day Atlantic Coast cruise in April/May, and I have been nervous about what we may get assigned to us. It's good to hear others have had satisfactory cabin assignments when going the guarantee route. We booked the highest category Verandah Suite, and I have my fingers crossed for a Neptune Suite upgrade. I've heard the chances are good that may happen. If not we will be happy with a Verandah Suite, as that is what we have booked. Fingers crossed though lol :D

Lorie

We have cruised 5 times so far and have always chosen our cabin. This is the first time we have done a guarantee cabin for our upcoming 9 day Atlantic Coast cruise in April/May, and I have been nervous about what we may get assigned to us. It's good to hear others have had satisfactory cabin assignments when going the guarantee route. We booked the highest category Verandah Suite, and I have my fingers crossed for a Neptune Suite upgrade. I've heard the chances are good that may happen. If not we will be happy with a Verandah Suite, as that is what we have booked. Fingers crossed though lol :D

Lorie

Verandah to Neptune might be a stretch. Not impossible, but one can dream, right?

We sail tomorrow and were assigned an SS Signature Suite yesterday for our SZ guarantee. HAPPY!

I originally booked an inside guarantee and in two steps was upgraded to a VD guarantee. I received stateroom assignment today and with the help of my TA I changed staterooms twice and settled on VA5051, a slanted balcony stateroom near the forward elevators. The move from inside to veranda cost me $35 in ship board credit! I'm a happy cruiser and can't wait to board the plane to Auckland!

I originally booked an inside guarantee and in two steps was upgraded to a VD guarantee. I received stateroom assignment today and with the help of my TA I changed staterooms twice and settled on VA5051, a slanted balcony stateroom near the forward elevators. The move from inside to veranda cost me $35 in ship board credit! I'm a happy cruiser and can't wait to board the plane to Auckland!

Super!!! That is great to hear. Have a wonderful time on your balcony!!

• 4 months later...

We are on the same cruise, and we got ours last week. Was hoping for a better upgrade, but its ok. My dad decided to go with us and he just booked on Friday, so he doesn't have an assignment. Hoping he will be somewhat close to us, as he is older and it would be a lot easier, but doubting that he will be since he booked so late.

We were given a category GTY HH to start with and today we were assigned Category E room 808. Yeahhhhhhhh this room is on lower deck with a nice view. We are so excited.

Danny and tonya

That is GREAT!

Have a good time and come back and let us know how you enjoyed your cruise!

My in-laws got a K inside after booking an N inside guarantee ... Sailing on 19th June. This seemed quite early to us as it's always been about one week before when we got ours. Still waiting for our new cabin assignment ....

My in-laws got a K inside after booking an N inside guarantee ... Sailing on 19th June. This seemed quite early to us as it's always been about one week before when we got ours. Still waiting for our new cabin assignment ....

Please let us know how you do!

Hi everyone,

we are going on the cruise with the Eurodam on 23rd june from Venice to Barcelona. We booked a verandah guarantee stateroom.

Has anyone got his cabin assignment for this cruise so far?

This is our first cruise with HAL (we travelled before with MSC, Royal Caribbean and MeinSchiff), and also our first time with a V.g. stateroom. Before we always booked a normal inside stateroom.

We're really looking forward to it.

Greetings from Austria :-)

Hi everyone,

we are going on the cruise with the Eurodam on 23rd june from Venice to Barcelona. We booked a verandah guarantee stateroom.

Has anyone got his cabin assignment for this cruise so far?

This is our first cruise with HAL (we travelled before with MSC, Royal Caribbean and MeinSchiff), and also our first time with a V.g. stateroom. Before we always booked a normal inside stateroom.

We're really looking forward to it.

Greetings from Austria :-)

Welcome to Cruise Critic: you should introduce yourself on your Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50125257

and repeat what you have said above. Have a good cruise! :)

Edited by jtl513

Just got our cabin assigned for our cruise from Seward to Vancouver leaving on June 12th on the Zaandam. We had a FF guarantee ocean view room and was assigned to room 2666. Not sure if it's an upgrade but very excited to receive our room assignment and to be leaving soon!

We got our assignments yesterday afternoon the 7th and we sail on the 18th. Typically we have gotten them 10-12 days out and never had any major upgrades. That being said we've never been unhappy with our guaranteed cabins.

My thoughts are- this cruise has been sold out for a long time so I didn't expect a lot if any movement.

Also our bookings are linked with others in the same category and each time this has happened we all get the same upgrade and our cabins are close together.

We had cabin 4137 on the Eurodam and it was a great cabin if you get it! I posted pics- google: 4137 – Eurodam | HAL Cruiser Information

Edited by sammygoose
add