Who has gotten cabin assignments this week?

cruisevers

That is wonderful! We would also love an upsell offer. ;) We too booked an SZ Guarantee. We have never sailed in one or in a Neptune for that matter so pretty excited either way to have that extra space on a 12 night cruise. I asked my TA to look out for an upsell though she said it's rare. But one can hope! :)

Hoping you receive an offer as well. We were very pleased with the offer. This was the first time we ever booked a guarantee and I was checking the emails everyday. Have a wonderful cruise!

I finally received my cabin for tomorrow's sailing on Maasdam late Friday night. I found out by logging in every hour or two and checking. I didn't receive the email until midmorning yesterday (Saturday.)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I finally received my cabin for tomorrow's sailing on Maasdam late Friday night. I found out by logging in every hour or two and checking. I didn't receive the email until midmorning yesterday (Saturday.)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Wow! They really made you wait. Hope you have a great cruise! :)

We sail in 11 days. Today I got an e-mail on an upgrade - it's the 3rd one we've been offered - but today the price was right.

So we had a VF guarantee and we are now in a SS - our first suite.

yay!

Pat

We sail in 11 days. Today I got an e-mail on an upgrade - it's the 3rd one we've been offered - but today the price was right.

So we had a VF guarantee and we are now in a SS - our first suite.

yay!

Pat

That is awesome! Congrats!!

We booked a SY on the Nieuw Amsterdam, leaving July 23rd. I'm waiting patiently for either an upsell offer or room assignment. Has anyone on this sailing been offered an upsell ? We sailed on this ship back in 2010, and loved it. I'm sure regardless of cabin, it will be a great cruise to Alaska.

We are booked for Dec 10 and did not choose our cabin for the first time. Category SC which is a Neptune Suite. Hoping we get an Aft wrap . Guess we won't know til we go. Lol

Probably not until a week or so beforehand!

SilvertoGold- I am up to 8 times a day and that is with restraint. ;) If I don't get a cabin soon, I will just be hitting refresh every 10 minutes or so! :eek:

Probably not until a week or so beforehand!

SilvertoGold- I am up to 8 times a day and that is with restraint. ;) If I don't get a cabin soon, I will just be hitting refresh every 10 minutes or so! :eek:

You are now officially a certified HAL guarantee booker!! There should be a medallion for this.

Should be soon. Maybe Thursday or Friday afternoon.

Good luck!!

We just had ours assigned for 7/17

L to IQ (?)spa cabin. I really don't know what to do with a yoga mat but hey it is an upgrade.

We will have a very good view just down the hall and we are close to both Explorations and the Pizza

We just had ours assigned for 7/17

L to IQ (?)spa cabin. I really don't know what to do with a yoga mat but hey it is an upgrade.

We will have a very good view just down the hall and we are close to both Explorations and the Pizza

Pizza! How good is that!?

Sailing on Zaandam 7/17. Got our guarantee inside assignment today, happy with our cabin. 9 days to sailaway

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

May I ask what cabin you received? We also have a gty inside for our upcoming cruise and I'm just curious if you were upgraded.

our guarantee showed Category MM, which was aft inside on Deck 1 and we got Cat I midship on Deck 3, lower Promenade Deck, nice location.

Thank you! We have a cat. I Gty, which is highest cat. of insides. Hoping for upgrade to oceanview. Also, hoping for upsell to balcony.

Does anyone know if you have marked don't upgrade, will you still be offered up sells? I can have motion issues so prefer relatively midship but may be open to up sells.

I always say "Do Not Upgrade" and I have gotten upsell offers quite often.

I have tried to find it to no avail. Where is the 'upgrade' preference location on their site?

When you request a specific stateroom number during the HAL on-line booking process, a check box is present that says something to the effect of "I will consider upgrades". Click it to check it ON or uncheck it. I am not aware that this option is available to change after you submit your original booking. But, I have only been on one cruise so far.

Of course, if you contact your TA or PCC, they may be able to change your status.

Update to post. I captured the question here.

Stateroom

Stateroom Type

Location & Deck

Stateroom

Preferences

Bed Arrangement Preference

Flexible in your stateroom choice?

Yes No

In some instances, we may be able to assign you to a higher-category stateroom at no additional cost. Keep in mind that a change in stateroom assignment is not guaranteed. Also, any reassigned stateroom may be located on a different part of the deck or on a lower deck than the stateroom you originally chose.

Select 'No' if you have a specific stateroom requirement, such as a mid-ship location.

Dining Seating Times

Open Seating

Guests that choose this option can dine anytime the dining room is open (5:15pm to 9:00pm).

Early Dining

Edited by Cruise4food
Additional information with precise wording from booking.