Who has gotten cabin assignments this week?

cruisevers

That's a great upgrade. I hope for the same for my October 18 cruise. Have a great time!

I hope you have a wonderful cruise as well and good luck with the cabin assignment! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

We've never been on the Eurodam before (we've been on the Rotterdam and Zaandam) so this is our first time with a little bigger ship. We are really looking forward to our stay on this beautiful ship!

Colleen

I hope you have a wonderful cruise as well and good luck with the cabin assignment! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

We've never been on the Eurodam before (we've been on the Rotterdam and Zaandam) so this is our first time with a little bigger ship. We are really looking forward to our stay on this beautiful ship!

Colleen

Thank you. I really love the eurodam and I hope you will as well.

We got our assignment and after looking at where it is, I'm worried about it. We have an inside on the bottom deck. That doesn't bother me, but it seems we are going to have "propeller vibration" Not sure how that is going to be for 45 days!!

Maybe (doubtful) we will get a cabin change. Last cruise they changed it twice before we sailed. So I'm crossing my fingers!

We're sailing on the 7th of October and received our stateroom assignment on the 25th -- at least that's when our stateroom number appeared when I checked it for the 4,000th time that day. Well, maybe the fourth time. The next day we each received an email notifying us of changes from HAL.

The day before, the 24th, we were offered upsells for a Signature Suite or a Neptune Suite, but it was much too expensive either way. We turned it down, but were happy to know that someone was rolling the dice for our cruise.

Our assignment is a VA, better than our VE Guarantee. It is under the Lido Pool area, so early-morning deck-chair noises could be a drawback. With this port-intensive cruise, however, I don't think it will be an issue. The noise from the overhead will just be a supplement to our wake-up call.

I'm not sure I'll book a Guarantee again. I think our Travel Agent booked it as a Guarantee in order to secure the best rate in this case, so I'm not complaining. I prefer knowing what stateroom we will have from the time of booking, though we are always open to an upgrade. It's the SUSPENSE that drives me 'round the bend!

Mrs M

Received our cabin assignment this afternoon, October 9. Booked VF, received VC. This is aft port verandah deck, a new experience. Looks like all suites and verandah cabins are booked.

I'm on the same cruise. The neptune and signature suites have been booked for a while. Last time I looked the balconies were gone too.

No assignment for us yet, and only 10 days to go. I have never done a "guarantee" before, so am thinking of packing a sleeping bag in case we are assigned to a life boat!

You may know this so just ignore if you do. The assignment will show up on the luggage tags about a day before they appear on the reservation so check there first. They also do assignments on the weekend so it may happen this weekend.

We got our stateroom assigned this past week. We booked a VF and got a VB. I think we will be very happy., (Actually, if it has a bath tub DW will be pleased and I am happy with anything above the waterline. :p)

Very excited and thought I'd share!

My parents and I both booked SZ Guaranty cabins for the 11/7/15 Westerdam Eastern Caribbean.

We both got cabin assignments today (10/13/15). I was happy to get the assignments so early, since I'd read it's usually closer to the sailing date.

We're also pretty happy with our assignments, we both got SS cabins on Deck 6, port side, mid/aft. Looks like these should be nice, quiet cabins without a ton of motion based on location.

Only a few weeks to go!! :D:D

We received a very equitable offer last week via our TA to upgrade from our VC Verandah room to a SA Neptune Suite. We immediately accepted. Two doors away from the Neptune Lounge. We were offered an upgrade into a Signature Suite as well as a Neptune Suite. Both were very fair offers when compared to HAL's current pricing for both categories on this crossing. We decided on the Neptune Suite primarily because there are so many sea days on this crossing and we will be able to enjoy all the extra space in the Neptune Suite, as well as the Neptune Lounge.

We are happy campers (or cruisers)!

Rob

Very excited and thought I'd share!

My parents and I both booked SZ Guaranty cabins for the 11/7/15 Westerdam Eastern Caribbean.

We both got cabin assignments today (10/13/15). I was happy to get the assignments so early, since I'd read it's usually closer to the sailing date.

We're also pretty happy with our assignments, we both got SS cabins on Deck 6, port side, mid/aft. Looks like these should be nice, quiet cabins without a ton of motion based on location.

Only a few weeks to go!! :D:D

That is early! Nice to know where your home is. Enjoy your cruise!

We received a very equitable offer last week via our TA to upgrade from our VC Verandah room to a SA Neptune Suite. We immediately accepted. Two doors away from the Neptune Lounge. We were offered an upgrade into a Signature Suite as well as a Neptune Suite. Both were very fair offers when compared to HAL's current pricing for both categories on this crossing. We decided on the Neptune Suite primarily because there are so many sea days on this crossing and we will be able to enjoy all the extra space in the Neptune Suite, as well as the Neptune Lounge.

We are happy campers (or cruisers)!

Rob

Congrats! I would have gone for the Neptune as well. It's very nice to have one.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got our stateroom assignment today for the 14-day E/W Caribbean on the Ms Eurodam sailing on November 8. We went from an SY guarantee to an SS between the forward elevator and the midship elevator. Happy!

Best regards,

Priscilla

Got my assignment today for Oosterdam, Nov 6....VH guarantee. Got VF on very front of ship on deck 8. I think this is one of the cabins that must leave lights off at night since it will disturb the bridge. My friend got the cabin next door which was nice since we wanted to be near one another and never imagined it would happen with a guarantee. Hope we will be able to open our verandas....We are also on the same deck as our friends who are in a SY suite so we are happy. Also, our cabin is very far away from the food, which is a good thing :) and right below the gym which means there will be no excuse not to go since it is so close. I do wonder if being below the gym will be noisy. The cabin numbers are 8002 and 8006. Does anyone have any specific information about these two cabins. I am interested to know if there is storage above the sofa.

This is the first time I have ever booked a guarantee and the first time I have booked so close to the sail date. I am just fine with the assignment, but I think I will be choosing my exact cabin from now on for a few hundred dollars more.....

• 2 months later...

Sailing on Jan. 31 on Eurodam. Got our assignment yesterday. Went from guarantee VF to a nicely located VC on deck 6.

I found this by checking our boarding passes and luggage tags. No email from HAL yet to tell us about our cabin.

Sailing on Jan. 31 on Eurodam. Got our assignment yesterday. Went from guarantee VF to a nicely located VC on deck 6.

I found this by checking our boarding passes and luggage tags. No email from HAL yet to tell us about our cabin.

So glad you got a nice cabin. We board on the 7th...see you. Have a great cruise and it will be nice to get away from this cold weather. Josie