Miracle Review: Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta (overnight), April 2015

Kobayashi

• 3 weeks later...
Did the miracle server the old menu or The new American menu.?

We were on this same cruise 9/19. The waiter told us that the American menu will be rolled out on the next cruise after the 19th.

One excursion we highly recommend is the Rhythm of the Night in Puerto Vallarta. You board a cruiser type boat and the ride to the show is about 45 minutes. They serve drinks like margaritas, beer and wine at no extra charge. Once there, there's a buffet dinner and waiters to wait on you with more free drinks. The show is like a Las Vegas Circus Soleil. On the way back the boat staff plays music and people are dancing and more drinks are served. This was one of the best excursions we have been on in Puerto Vallarta.

We were on this same cruise 9/19. The waiter told us that the American menu will be rolled out on the next cruise after the 19th.

Hello elliair,

So are you absolutely positively sure about the menus? We will be leaving on the Miracle 11/14/15 & would LOVE to know which ones they will be using for our cruise BEFORE we go on it. I actually would like to try the new American menu. The old ones are, basically, no Pun intended, they are growing old on me.

Thanks, Anna

Edited by thepauls93

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, thanks for all the info. This is our 6th cruise but first time on Miracles so we are excited to go on another Carnival ship. And I think you gave me a look at everything there is. We leave out Oct 1st 2016 so still have right over a 100 days till sail. I do not think you missed much, except the shopping area's to go to in ports. We have excursions but do not know where to go for the best shopping experience.

Thanks

Please note. As of Feb 2016, the menu has changed. No more cherry soup on the second formal night.

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

The Miracle now has the American Table menu on it now. The original post was from 2015 but is amazing look inside the ship. Can't wait to board her in September.

BonVoyage

Dawna

• 4 weeks later...